Gransnet forums

Chat

feels like home

(3 Posts)
ninathenana Sun 01-Sep-19 15:09:00

I love to visit my cousin. Her mum and my dad were siblings, she is a few years older than me and has a vast knowledge of the family.

SueDonim Sun 01-Sep-19 15:05:40

I love visiting my niece and nephew in their homes. One of them has four teenagers and it reminds me of when mine were that age. It also makes me thankful mine are now older! grin They live nearly 600 miles away so it's a rare treat when we do see them.

travelsafar Sun 01-Sep-19 14:33:52

Have been to se my dear SIL this morning as we are going off on a trip to India along with my sister next year. We had a great time chatting about all things indian catching up on family news, arranging a secret afternoon tea for sister who is 60 later this year. When i go to my SIL even though my dearest brother no longer with us sad it feels like home. Its a bit of a mad house with a dog, cats, several of her grown up children and their children turning up but i love love love it. We laugh about the old days and often shed a tear, everyone talks over each other as we all have so much to say Anyone else got a family member who they love to go see.