Gransnet forums

Chat

NHS

(4 Posts)
optimist Fri 06-Dec-19 09:54:08

Has anyone seen the film/documentary "The dirty War on the NHS"? I saw it last night at my local cinema though I think you can see it on Youtube. The journalist is the much respected John Pilger. No political party comes out of it unscathed, they have all been complicit. But it is really shocking to hear what has been going on (and is still going on) and the NHS will be privatised and very expensive, if we dont do something soon!

endlessstrife Wed 18-Dec-19 15:28:48

I’ve got this taped on my set top box, from last night at 11pm, channel 5. Haven’t seen it yet, but will watch it tonight now. I keep saying on so many threads, that despite which party is governing us, the NHS continues to struggle. I’m assuming that is the general point of the programme, but don’t tell me anything!

yggdrasil Wed 18-Dec-19 16:39:55

What can we do now? The Tories are in for at least 5 years,it will be all sold off by then. Quite obviously not enough people in the country actually care for the NHS over the fake news from the tories.
Now I know it is not allowed to call such people stupid, but.....

endlessstrife Wed 18-Dec-19 16:56:14

optimist says of the documentary, ‘ no political party comes out of it unscathed, they have all been complicit’. Perhaps we should just watch it first.