Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Evening Saturday

(3 Posts)
Rufus2 Sat 25-Jan-20 12:13:27

Thank you all for wishing us a good holiday tomorrow. A warm 28C day will help. smile
The miner, 44, was operating a loader when a rockfall dropped. Nearly 1km underground! Unbelievable!

Jane I always check dates since one, or was it two, didn't arrive. They are in clear plastic sleeves with the front exposed which to my suspicious mind looks tempting.
On another thread (not guilty your 'onner!) posters are responding to 3year old OP!
I notice the kinky ad. has disappeared; must have been reported, but "beautiful, busty,mature blonde" is still running grin
Castillemon Why did you have to ruin a perfectly good joke with the facts? I always throw in a couple of morsels for our pedants to feed on; Venus makes for a handy joke, but not much can be made of "Serena" and I wouldn't call either "little sister"! hmm
You can see how much attention I give to tennis; boring, like basket ball. Someone once said that every basket ball game should start at 95v95 with 10 seconds remaining on the clock! grin
Still doing the dishes by hand? Take a look!
youtu.be/t3gwqcfB728

No reaction to Charlotte's article so I guess the silent majority agrees; not much will change!

Nearly 11.00pm so early night in readiness for Australia Day.
OoRoo

Callistemon Sat 25-Jan-20 12:42:14

Sorry

I didn't know it was a joke!

Was she still serene though?
Or mightily miffed at losing again?

rafichagran Sat 25-Jan-20 22:32:44

Good evening Rufus. Hope you had a good day.