Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Evening Thursday

(7 Posts)
Rufus2 Thu 06-Feb-20 13:00:52

A lovely warm day! More to come, although NE NSW and SE Queensland are copping rain wholesale! Even talk of flash-flooding!
fatgran we didn't get round to discussing catch-up TV. 2 students returned from cruise holidays with bragging accounts of how good they were. Good news about addresses because Son No2 and DIL are shortly leaving for 2 weeks holiday in Tas.: don't know where, they never say, but I didn't relish any idea that might drop in if I inadvertently gave them a clue. DIL and I, Me and DIL or whatever, have been in a state of mutual toleration for ages; she's very civil but no chat and night give you fake news about me! sad
Just realised why Vasc. Surg. doesn't want to see me for 6 months!. I reminded her she didn't send a copy of my report to my nurses group and that the materials she sold me were useless; but no mention of a refund!
Off to the Ophthalmologist (another big name, another big fee) tomorrow! Hang on ! It's almost Friday!
OoRoo

rafichagran Thu 06-Feb-20 14:52:12

Good afternoon Rufus, Lovely day here in greater London. Just sitting in a coffee shop watching the world go by.
Anyway of now to do a weekly shop, the weather where you are sounds glorius.

spottssr Thu 06-Feb-20 15:21:53

Grey with blowing light snow here, east of Toronto. I always start my day reading the Good Morning chat.

JenniferEccles Thu 06-Feb-20 15:50:03

...Is there a similar forum for mothers/grandmothers in Canada spottssr

I’m guessing not, and that’s why it’s nice to have contributions from folk in other countries.

rafichagran Thu 06-Feb-20 17:06:50

Yes I enjoy reading what posters write from other countries.

spottssr Thu 06-Feb-20 17:16:01

I have not found any similar group. Gransnet is unique!

J52 Thu 06-Feb-20 17:26:58

Good evening, everyone in other places around the world. I’m at our second home in Scotland. It’s been lovely weather with some beautiful sunsets.