Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Evening Wednesday

(5 Posts)
Rufus2 Wed 04-Mar-20 11:59:31

Welcome from a lovely wet Melb. evening. Quite mild, very pleasant! I'm a bit nervous this evening as the "reporters" have been (and probably still are!), monitoring the "same old faces"!
I was warned to expect the heavy hand on my shoulder, but as I've said before, I'm Britain's cultural attache to Melb., your answer to Sir Les and I can claim diplomatic immunity!
Between dodging the bullets and hanging on to my sense of humour I'm still looking for a free source from which to download "MUM" and that other recommendation.
Two good repeats on this evening; Chris Tarrant on Cuban railways and Baldrick flying his drone into all sorts of secret hideaways.
Poor Joanna must have had a fright, but it won't do her ratings any harm. I guess the producers know all about risks before starting any project.
Earlier night tonight! Must be bright eyed and bushy-tailed for computer class in the morning.
OoRoo

rafichagran Wed 04-Mar-20 19:17:04

Not long got in from work. Got very wet and bedraggled walking to the car.
Sleep well Rufus.

fatgran57 Thu 05-Mar-20 01:48:50

Better take a look at my latest post Rufus before the lurkers have it taken down.

Pack of petty busybodies with little else to do methinks.

Megs36 Thu 05-Mar-20 09:58:19

What latest post, fat gran? Almost as bad being ignored as taken down!!! I only post occasionally and only Rufus comments ???

Megs36 Thu 05-Mar-20 10:01:29

PS just seen your latest, brain slowing up!!