Gransnet forums

Chat

Fetishes? Sort of...

(66 Posts)
GabriellaG54 Fri 10-Apr-20 14:43:39

I have a sweet spot on the inside of my left ankle, just behind it towards the Achilles tendon.
I also love having my hair washed (by someone else) or just having it played with or head massaged.
My children used to sit either side of me and I would size while they plaited, combed, twirled and messed with my hair.
Very calming and peaceful.
I once had an offer of a fair sum of money if I would let a certain person comb and cut my hair.
hmm
The answer was no.
It's amazing how many people do have what I would term, odd desires.

MerylStreep Sat 11-Apr-20 13:45:28

I've come across many men and women with fetishes but the oddest one was a friend who became aroused by the labels on tins of tomatoes. He would buy tins from all over the world ( you'd be surprised how many there are)
He would take the labels off the tins to keep in a folder.

GabriellaG54 Sat 11-Apr-20 13:44:29

As for the Prince Albert reference upthread.
In Halifax bank in Guildford, I was being attended to by a young 'lad' who had an ear piercing.
I asked if that was allowed and he said that it was, as long as it wasn't too noticeable.
I said "You could always get a Prince Albert" and they would never know".
He had no idea what I actually referred to...or else he was a good actor. ??

GabriellaG54 Sat 11-Apr-20 13:38:24

I tried watersports once...with the man who is now my ex, but that wasn't the reason for the split.
I read about it in a mag called 'Forum' and asked him to try it. Of course, it entailed him drinking lots of water but I found it very stimulating...????

GagaJo Sat 11-Apr-20 13:37:02

HOW do you entice someone into an orgy??????

vampirequeen Sat 11-Apr-20 13:23:43

I had a friend who's job was...and I kid you not...an orgy facilitator. He said that people would sometimes go to swingers clubs for an orgy then become too embarrassed to take part even though they wanted to. His job to was encourage/entice them.

3nanny6 Sat 11-Apr-20 12:15:23

I am broad minded and you can meet all sorts of people who am I to judge anyone.
So a friend/someone I know has lived as female for several years (this person is still young) and if you did not know him you would never know it was a male. I n the warm weather he wears his mini-skirt and crop top and his make-up and off he goes. The amount of times I have heard builders on the building site wolf whistling I could not count. One of my friends told me about him in a pub one night and a man was buying him drinks all night until someone told the man he was not female. It takes all sorts.

Gilly1952 Sat 11-Apr-20 12:05:01

Well Ladies, you have certainly brightened up my morning! Happy Easter to one and all, stay safe xx

vampirequeen Sat 11-Apr-20 11:48:56

A man on a dating site wanted me to join his ladies wrestling group. Apparently very few clothes and lots of jelly or mud. I politely declined. When not discussing wrestling he was a nice chap. I chatted to him on the odd occasion but he was too persistent about the wrestling so I blocked him.

vampirequeen Sat 11-Apr-20 11:46:38

Although I was once chatted up by a group of ladies totally unaware of the joys they wanted to introduce me to. Not a fetish story but a story of true naivety.

vampirequeen Sat 11-Apr-20 11:45:04

Oh PamGeo even I wasn't that naïve before my Jezebel period grin

GagaJo Sat 11-Apr-20 11:44:38

*with laughter

GagaJo Sat 11-Apr-20 11:44:28

Urgh!!! PG. I once had a bloke in a pub offer to show me his prince Albert (I had no idea at the time what that was). I'm myopic without my glasses and I honestly thought he had a button mushroom in his hand. My friends were killing themselves at laughter at me.

PamGeo Sat 11-Apr-20 11:41:26

Oh Grandmasue I had similar naive experience, I was out with some girlfriends one night when we got chatting to some men. When I was asked if I was into 'watersports' and said no, I'd never had the opportunity to try but I'd love to be able to dive, diving for pearls would be amazing. To which he said he'd love to give me a 'pearl necklace' I still didn't know what he was talking about despite being in my 40's so thankfully my friend said 'right, I think it's time we left' She couldn't believe how naive I was but OMG blush grin grin

GrandmasueUK Sat 11-Apr-20 11:06:19

On a dating site years ago, I had someone ask me if I was into 'water sports'. I told him no because I wasn't a strong swimmer! He explained what it was and I never returned to that site again! shock

petunia Sat 11-Apr-20 10:51:13

In the early days of eBay, I became obsessed with looking what items were for sale.It was fascinating. Handbags, shoes, knick knacks.

One day I was scrolling through the knickers section hoping to pick up a bargain. I kept seeing nurses knickers cropping up as I scrolled through. Intrigued, I clicked on one entitled, night nurses panties or something along those lines. I had just done a spell of nights so I wondered what special invention was in these knickers. Maybe built in incontinence pads for those shifts where going to the loo was a distant dream.

So, I opened the page. There was a picture of a toilet with a woman sitting on it in the old fashioned naughty nurse type of uniform. Her knickers were round her ankles. I still didn't quite get this though.

I read on. Apparently, the “nurse” had just come off a busy night shift where she had been hot and sweaty. Her knickers were dirty and smelly. They would be put in a plastic bag and sealed. T hats £10 please.

Then the penny (excuse the pun) dropped with me . doh

GagaJo Sat 11-Apr-20 08:40:08

I also like a man in a 3 piece. My bloke has a lovely tweedie one he had made to measure. He hardly ever wears the waistcoat with it. Foolish chap. He'd get a lot more action if he wore the stuff I like him in more.

GabriellaG54 Fri 10-Apr-20 23:22:26

EllanVannin
I always knew that 'ladies' from the NW had impeccable taste .. ??

GabriellaG54 Fri 10-Apr-20 23:20:12

MissAdventure

Man or woman? Anything goes? ????

MissAdventure Fri 10-Apr-20 23:16:45

I like tall, big and hairy. smile

EllanVannin Fri 10-Apr-20 22:48:02

I like the sound of that GabriellaG54. Has to be tall and slim though, as you say without the overhang or anything else hanging.

GabriellaG54 Fri 10-Apr-20 22:44:39

EllanVannin ????

I also have a 'thing' about waistcoats worn with the matching suit trousers, a white shirt no tie and black leather nicely polished shoes.
Has to be worn by someone without overhang.

EllanVannin Fri 10-Apr-20 22:36:51

Yuk, men's undies---skids.
You'd know which end went where wouldn't you ? Pee stains at the front, marmite at the back.

MissAdventure Fri 10-Apr-20 22:28:51

I've got some real stinkers of shoes.

I was going to make a thread to ask advice on how to make them fresh, but I think I'll just flog 'em

NanTheWiser Fri 10-Apr-20 22:23:29

eBay is always full of dirty old worn shoes and ladies knickers, it's a fetishist's paradise!

MissAdventure Fri 10-Apr-20 22:03:02

grin Gabriella