Gransnet forums

Chat

Room 101..what would you put in...

(155 Posts)
farview Mon 18-May-20 14:34:52

I would put in..people who think that they are always right! ?

farview Thu 21-May-20 15:47:33

Just now...?...H!!!

Aurora76 Thu 21-May-20 15:28:56

Harry and Meghan.
People using mobiles in shops asking people on the other end what they should buy.
People who use supermarket mobility scooters and then leave them in the foyer and walk quickly to their cars.

vampirequeen Thu 21-May-20 06:08:27

Boys (mainly) who alter the exhaust on small cars to make them sound bigger. It annoys me when I look around for a Porsche or McLaren only to find a Ford Fiesta 1300 or Corsa with a noisy exhaust.

vampirequeen Thu 21-May-20 06:05:22

Teeshirts with writing on. I don't know why anyone would want to pay good money to advertise a brand or wear an article with a cute/twee/offensive slogan emblazoned across the chest.

Nannyme Wed 20-May-20 16:11:05

Chanel 4 news, in fact all the news readers etc who ask the same question over and over Trying to get the answer they want and not listening to the answers they are given.

soop Wed 20-May-20 13:08:06

Trump!

mimismo Wed 20-May-20 10:13:07

Nope, wear a camisole top but no bra
Not spaghetti. smile

Froglady Wed 20-May-20 09:47:32

Oh I forgot about litter droppers and fly tippers - I would have to find a worse place than Room 101 for them!

LovelyLady Wed 20-May-20 08:37:25

People who swear on TV.
I enjoy Gogglebox but the constant use of the ’f’ word is just rude.

Jennyluck Wed 20-May-20 07:38:57

Dementia, which not only destroys the life of person who has it. But even more devastating for their wife/husband.

And all the celebrities that think, us ordinary folk, want to see them spouting off about there life in lockdown, while in their beautiful homes. ???

farview Tue 19-May-20 21:38:32

....and people...who don't care about the planet or other people...

Speldnan Tue 19-May-20 20:59:17

Oh yes and Boris and Trump of course

Speldnan Tue 19-May-20 20:58:25

Meghan and Harry? and coronavirus ( not necessarily in that order)

Casdon Tue 19-May-20 20:08:33

Tea -even the smell makes me feel ill.
People who push their political or religious beliefs on others, it just makes them look ignorant and bigoted - a balanced debate is so much more interesting.
Illness in all forms

jerseygirl Tue 19-May-20 19:35:20

And people who pick up after their dogs and then leave the bag on the ground.
People who dont pick up after their dogs.
People who drop litter next to a litter bin!!

jerseygirl Tue 19-May-20 19:32:52

People who ride their bikes on the pavement

MadCatWoman1 Tue 19-May-20 19:28:49

So-called celebrities, who have done nothing, know nothing, and are only well-off because they've been on some gormless programme like TOWIE, Made in Chelsea, or one of the other pointless tv programmes.

Nannytrace Tue 19-May-20 19:28:00

Clay soil. You could make a pot with the stuff in my garden. When it’s dry (like now) it looks like the Grand Canyon and amazes me that any tiny roots can battle through. It’s solid and so hard to get a fork through. Shouldn’t be allowed.

crimpedhalo Tue 19-May-20 19:07:15

And NARCISSISTIC people

crimpedhalo Tue 19-May-20 19:06:15

Nasty trollers on Facebook
People who say 'no problem' when you say thank you....sorry son, love you really?
Child molesters esp from the church?
ALL TAILGATERS
People who get too close to your space when paying for goods...and that was before Covid.
Neighbours who regularly light bonfires and use the wrong material to light a BBQ.....just spoils my life
Children who whack a ball into your border fence...yes another neighbour?
Shielded people who say they are going out before the advised date as their mental health is suffering. ?
Cancer that's treatable but not curable?
Chemo brain
Dementia/Alzheimer's
Drs who don't listen to their patients

That's all for now folks???

grannyrebel7 Tue 19-May-20 18:55:52

The corona virus!

Washerwoman Tue 19-May-20 18:53:32

People who drop litter and fly tip blighting our lovely countryside and roadsides. And currently the parents who are helping their young children create fairy dens in woods all over the place but think lots of plastic bits and and pieces are acceptable decorations with no regard for wildlife and other people who appreciate natural beauty.

sharon103 Tue 19-May-20 18:49:46

Snorers
Boris bashers
Katie Price (Jordan)
Noisy eaters
Christmas
Nuisance callers

Blinko Tue 19-May-20 18:49:42

People who post lengthy posts on GN and don't seem ever to have come across paragraphs. Why is it so difficult?

Litterbugs and flytippers

People who decorate trees with dog poo in bags - just why?

Grammar-phobes, see also Pedants Corner.

lemongrove Tue 19-May-20 18:45:16

Wow!?what a long list!

I shall add: rolling tv news
Sliced and wrapped white bread
Actors who mutter
All reptiles
All spiders
Locked public loos