Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Evening Wednesday

(3 Posts)
Jane10 Wed 10-Jun-20 21:14:54

I was wondering if you were a Leon Redbone fan Rufus2. Just an idle enquiry. You might enjoy his stuff.

Megs36 Wed 10-Jun-20 20:57:16

Gday and Cheers??????

Rufus2 Wed 10-Jun-20 15:21:51

My efforts at music CD burning went cock-eyed as predicted First it told me I was trying to burn more than the disc could hold,(my fault), so cut some files out. CD burned OK until playback only plays each tune individually instead of streaming. That can be done, but can't remember how' Might come to me in a dream tonight! hmm
Not a bad day today! Veggie Lasagne for dinner. Lovely!
threexnanny Welcome and pleased to see that you are an "Oldie" fan too!
It's always worth every penny and the cartoons are essential "reading"
Without wishing to be nosey, your nickname makes for interesting reading! wink

Audiology test today thankfully threw up no "Uh Ohs" Audiologist didn't have much to say about my recent BPPV episodes having anything to do with my right ear partial deafness. She carried out the normal hearing tests; different sounds, high pitch, low pitch with me pressing a button each time and finished with a man pronouncing various words! You all know the drill.
I was on the verge of complaining about his poor pronunciation, when the penny dropped!
I couldn't have felt more stupid! confused
Son, up in Brisbane (it was only 21C today and wet ; poor things!) , working from home says that 25% can return to work, but no stampede to do so yet. He reckons it's the extroverts champing at the bit to get back to office life, but many are enjoying a non-commuting lifestyle.
Queensland has relaxed travel restrictions allowing intra-state travel but the border with NSW is still closed.! Grandson Corey, is working Queensland Rail, mainly Brisbane to Rockhampton and says that passenger numbers are picking up. Otherwise it was getting boring, especially when they had to do 7 hours of it maintaining separation distance on a coach.
Passed some of GreatNan's jokes to local Council. Waiting to hear back! hmm
My Word; it's Thursday again! Catch you later.
Good Health wine wine wine
OoRoo