Gransnet forums

Chat

How lucky am I.......

(10 Posts)
WOODMOUSE49 Mon 23-Nov-20 11:54:57

Beautiful

Sunrises can be as beautiful as sunsets. At this time of the year especially (I'm usually awake and up to see them too !)

Not sure where you are Katek but there's sea and I do wonder if it is the South West. I'm moved to Cornwall 6 years ago and am constantly amazed at the sunrises and sunsets here..

Took this one morning.

seacliff Mon 23-Nov-20 11:43:06

Wow.... Fantastic picture.

Charleygirl5 Mon 23-Nov-20 11:09:27

That really is beautiful and something to treasure.

Ann so pleased to hear you are managing so well- it has been well worth the agony!

Callistemon Mon 23-Nov-20 11:04:39

Beautiful, Katek

Well done annsixty, glad you are improving.

My system is playing up too, so slow today

annsixty Mon 23-Nov-20 11:00:30

What an amazing coincidence has just happened.
My live in GD who has worked from home since the first lockdown will now be going to the office from tomorrow.

Her systems have been playing up spasmodically for a couple of weeks now but today have been so bad that she cannot work.

I am lucky because she has been here while I was so disabled with my hip for many months now and she has done everything for me.
Now, 6 weeks after surgery I am able to almost everything for myself and can get meals ready for us.

I am really going to miss her but at least it has happened at the best possible time.

annsixty Mon 23-Nov-20 10:42:06

Yes you are lucky, very but the good thing is that you know and appreciate it.
I get very cross with people who are equally lucky in their lives but are always moaning and looking for “ the next thing”
Fortunately there are not many of them around.
What are mostly around are people who take their good fortune for granted or are smug about it.
It is a superb photograph.

Grannybags Mon 23-Nov-20 09:39:38

Beautiful and by the sea too. I'm jealous!

Willow73 Mon 23-Nov-20 09:36:59

Thank you for sharing that wonderful sky. One to paint I think.

Nortsat Mon 23-Nov-20 09:36:39

That’s beautiful... it could easily be used as a post card ... or framed as a picture and hung on the wall.

Thank you.

Katek Mon 23-Nov-20 09:34:40

Dawn today - thought it needed to be shared.