Gransnet forums

Chat

M&S returns

(7 Posts)
Teacheranne Wed 06-Jan-21 00:15:34

It’s not only M&S, you also have to print out your own label for Amazon returns as well.

B9exchange Tue 05-Jan-21 22:05:03

Bought a shirt in an M and S outlet store, partly using an M and S voucher, just before Christmas. Too tight, so took it to an M and S store locally, as the one I bought it from is in a totally closed shopping mall. They refused to take it back, refused a credit voucher, said as it wasn't bought in their store, they wouldn't take it back. As the mall may well not open for two or three months, I am stuck with it!

NotSpaghetti Tue 05-Jan-21 21:49:39

I also have M&S returns... hmm

SueDonim Tue 05-Jan-21 21:47:05

M&S returns were a nightmare before Xmas. Even the staff in the store said they didn’t understand it as some things are sent out with paper receipts and returns labels and others have nothing. It’s driving them crazy too.

Riverwalk Tue 05-Jan-21 19:37:18

For M&S returns, and most other UK online retailers, I use this free Royal Mail service.

You need your paperwork with order number, print off the label, or the Post Office can do it for you, take to PO and they give you a proof of posting.

I did this recently with M&S and have just received the credit into my account.

www.royalmail.com/track-my-return/pick-a-retailer

Ngaio1 Tue 05-Jan-21 19:32:35

I think i may have to phone M&S as cannot get any sense on line. I received a parcel from them which ought to have included a bonus item. It was not included and hasn't arrived since.

Springbank29 Tue 05-Jan-21 19:28:13

I bought a men’s Rugby shirt on line at M&S before Xmas. It was too big, I tried to get a label to print, I thought this would be easy, but I just couldn’t get the label to print out. All my details were correct, I was furious, this wasn’t easy at all. They have stopped their pre-paid label and made it so difficult. I cant get to a M&S store. I had an online chat with someone and didn’t understand him. I ended up phoning M&S and waited ages. Finally they have arrange Hermes to pick My parcel up from my home, will never buy from M&S on line again you need an IT degree to send it back