Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Sunday

(76 Posts)
12Michael Sun 28-Feb-21 06:11:57

Good Morning Everyone,
Its a twilight situ at the moment in Brackley but its dry ,and maybe cold out.
Yesterdays Jab had its problems , got out my brothers car and started to eel i was blacking out , I was spotted and then got my jab , I became unwell but recovered .
Think movement seems to upset my system, I got home feet up and relaxed with cycling on TV .
Take Care,
Mick

DanniRae Mon 01-Mar-21 12:28:33

Oh thank you LauraNorder!

LauraNorder Mon 01-Mar-21 09:13:09

DanniRae, there are more congrats for you on the Good morning Monday thread. I shouldn’t think many will come back on here today.

DanniRae Mon 01-Mar-21 08:29:54

Good Morning Everyone and Happy St David's Day smile

Thank you to everyone who posted Congratulations on the birth of our darling Granddaughter. We long to meet her but, of course, it's not so easy at the moment.

Have a Good Day one and all grin x

Gwenisgreat1 Sun 28-Feb-21 19:51:09

Congratulations on your wedding anniversary, Gelisjams - actually it is my 51st Anniversary today, but we have done nothing special because we can't!!
*DanniRae, congratulations on your GD.
"Sheepandcattle" Barbara look like a proud mum, hope you manage a good rest tonight.

Grandmafrench Sun 28-Feb-21 18:35:17

We've everything crossed for you and your woolly charges, sheep, but please promise to grab some sleep any time you're able. You'll be running on empty otherwise - not a good plan. Hope very much that the biscuit store is holding up!
We're glad you're o.k. - don't post until you're fully functioning and upright!

Litterpicker Sun 28-Feb-21 18:35:13

Sheepandcattle lovely to see triplet lambs. Hope you find renewed strength for tonight.

DannieRae congratulations on your GD flowers

Urmstongran Sun 28-Feb-21 18:08:42

Lovely photo s&c. Hope you get some sleep tonight.
I feel guilty now, looking at Barbara and her babies, just how much we all enjoyed our roast lamb this afternoon ...
?
You rear them tenderly and I shove a bit of them on the oven.

Sheepandcattle Sun 28-Feb-21 17:58:06

Evening all.. sorry I haven’t posted any news and pictures of the woolly ladies recently - so very tired and busy - averaging 4 hours sleep a night?! It’s been very hard - several tragedies but lots of happy mums and babies too. Will write more when I have time. Meanwhile here’s the lovely Barbara and her triplets. Thinking of gorgesgran and her DH.

Grandmafrench Sun 28-Feb-21 17:42:33

Congrats on the new Grandbabygirl, DanniRae - wishing her a great future and know that she'll bring you loads of happiness. ?

brook2704 Sun 28-Feb-21 17:18:12

Congratulations DanniRae wonderful news!

Marydoll Sun 28-Feb-21 17:08:20

glammagran

Marydoll I purchased some pixie items for my DGD for Easter from oliveandsage.co.uk. that maybe Dollie would like Some very nice things on this site.

Thanks for that! Much appreciated. smile

Urmstongran Sun 28-Feb-21 16:47:07

GrandmaFrench I like that saying of yours ‘don’t look back - you’re not going in that direction’. One to remember. Thank you.
?

glammagran Sun 28-Feb-21 16:36:58

Congratulations to DaniRae that’s lovely news. We’ve another GC due mid April.

glammagran Sun 28-Feb-21 16:35:06

Marydoll I purchased some pixie items for my DGD for Easter from oliveandsage.co.uk. that maybe Dollie would like Some very nice things on this site.

Marydoll Sun 28-Feb-21 16:05:16

Congratulations from me too! Lovely news, DanniRae.

Greyduster Sun 28-Feb-21 15:25:43

Just noticed - same weight as my DD when she was born!

Greyduster Sun 28-Feb-21 15:24:56

Many congratulations, DanniRae. I wish you all great joy!

DanniRae Sun 28-Feb-21 15:16:09

Good Day everyone!
Very Happy Day for me and Mr R because our darling daughter-in-law gave birth to our first granddaughter at 12.54 am. She weighed 9lbs 2oz and mum and baby are doing well. We are so happy and relieved that all went well!! smile

Auntieflo Sun 28-Feb-21 12:45:42

Good morning, (late), to Mick, Annie, and all.
It was quite misty when DH brought my early morning cup of tea, but is now sunny and bright. I think it is chilly outside though.
I have listened to the on line service, lovely hymns, then phoned my sister in law, as she was constantly on my mind yesterday and earlier on today. She sounded fine, and we had a bit of a giggle.
Have heard that the consultant that I have been seeing for my appointments, is now only working part time, and at a hospital further away, so a new Dr has taken over, and I will see her next Friday.
Scentia, what a lovely picture of your two new guinea babies.
I get quite jealous of folk with pets, but am sure that we couldn't cope with pets now. Even the two sisters on Gogglebox, appear to have two dachshund pups. So sweet.
Thinking of Georgesgran and her DH, and sending her loving thoughts.
Also Marydoll, BlueSapphire, Dragonfly and NanKate, who have had rough rides recently.
Dinner will be a delve in the freezer. I have a beef casserole in there, but not sure whether I fancy it or not today. We shall see
Hoping that Gillybob, still reads this thread and is well.
Come back soon.
Have a good day one and all.

brook2704 Sun 28-Feb-21 12:28:20

A very Happy Anniversary to Mr and Mrs Gelisajams enjoy your special day ??❤️?
How cute are those two Scentia they look like they’re tucking into something very tasty there!

Taichinan Sun 28-Feb-21 11:20:36

Good morning all from a cloudier Angus coast this morning. The temperature is back down to more seasonal single figures. Yesterday was incredible though, and I spent about four hours outside testing all the little "sitooteries" as I followed the sun.
Fellow feeling with Grandmabatty and hollysteers. I'm not falling to sleep until about 4.30 these nights, so I have devised a cunning plan to retrain myself and I set the alarm for 9am. But I slept right through it this morning! I will just have to give in and go with the flow I suppose.
Nothing planned for today but am treating myself to a bit of steak for my meal this evening.
Happy thoughts to the birthday and anniversary girls - have a lovely day.
Thoughts and prayers to those with pain in body or ?.
Have the best day everyone. ???

Beechnut Sun 28-Feb-21 11:20:14

Happy sort of wedding anniversary Gelisajams and MrG ??

muse Sun 28-Feb-21 11:10:15

Well remembered nannytopsy and Dwmxwg with Mick's dizzy spells. Hope you get them checked out Mick.

Have fun on the allotment Jaxjacky. I'm getting my spade, fork and trowel out today.

Frosty this morning in Cornwall but so lovely to see "blue skies, nothing but blue skies". The ground is starting to harden.

Hope Sheep is getting some sleep. I'm in need a long catch up with daughter. Ordered some spring/summer bulbs from Farmer Gracy last night. Spent more than I expected but there's so much choice. Such good quality.

Off to see how many mole hills there are today. 8 new ones yesterday angry

Take care everyone

aggie Sun 28-Feb-21 11:06:49

Good Morning all, the sun has just come out and I have the doors open in preparation for washing the floors
Just sitting down to gather some energy first
Rang my Sister , but she is out and about . She has dizzy heads and is awaiting various tests to find out why , and she has been told to take it easy , but she prefers to follow the opposite advice ! Sigh....

Jaxjacky Sun 28-Feb-21 10:57:02

Happy Anniversary Gelisajams enjoy your day both ?