Gransnet forums

Chat

Sleep App. ?‍♀️?

(3 Posts)
Shinamae Wed 10-Mar-21 11:02:35

Does the Blu-Tack actually work?

annodomini Wed 10-Mar-21 10:47:10

Shinamae, you remind me of several times when I've had to share a room. One friend did warn me that she snored, so when I went on a city break with her, I took my BluTack which my GP told me was better than wax earplugs because they left no deposit. Another friend hadn't mentioned it, but I had my Blutack, 'just in case'. And I certainly needed it. When I shared a room with my sister, she wouldn't believe that she snored, so I recorded her which actually convinced her. Do I snore? well, if I do, nobody has dared to tell me. grin

Shinamae Wed 10-Mar-21 10:00:41

Because I have trouble sleeping I recently purchased a sleep app. It has soothing music and stories and chats to relax you but it what it also has is a tracker of what I get up to in the night, or rather what my body does. And to my absolute horror it appears that I snore all through the night!! My son has Previously said that I snore so did my daughter when she took me to the Cotswolds for my 60th birthday but I had no idea how bad it was but this blinking app actually records it! All I can say is thank goodness it’s only me in my bed!!