Gransnet forums

Chat

Female fighter pilot sees UFO

(66 Posts)
NanKate Mon 21-Jun-21 21:07:53

Did any of you see this story on News24 today, 21 June. She wasn’t alone 3 others on board saw this very fast moving object that finally disappeared. You can find details online.

Very spooky ?

effalump Tue 06-Jul-21 08:07:15

Apparently it's a common occurrence with pilots and also the Int'l Space Station. All the confidential records held by NASA and the CIA have come into the public domain after the (I think it's called) 70 year rule, or words to that effect. We'll probably find out pretty soon that ET's been with us for decades. grin

sluttygran Fri 25-Jun-21 12:06:10

I saw a strange glowing object in the sky, last week.
It looked vaguely familiar - I was trying very hard to remember where I'd seen it before.
It didn't frighten me, despite its strange appearance, rather it made me feel happy and very warm, and in my trance-
like state I noticed the birds were singing happily too.
It was big and golden, and I hope it visits again. wink

nanna8 Thu 24-Jun-21 09:16:41

There are quite a few countries that don’t like the west and are quite capable of sending spy planes over. Who says they have to look like our aircraft? These places probably , in fact definitely ,wouldn’t share their superior knowledge and design capabilities with us, the enemy. Just a passing thought.

harrigran Thu 24-Jun-21 08:37:45

Why are the photographs so grainy and of such poor quality ? I have seen photographs of my house taken from a satellite and we could see the garden table and chairs clearly.

Rowantree Thu 24-Jun-21 08:18:34

Exactly, MawBe!
However.... little green men? Aliens?
Whatever they've been taking, I'd love some of it, too...

Santana Thu 24-Jun-21 08:02:15

Elvis didn't die, he just went home!
Little 'Men in Black' quote there.

Alegrias1 Thu 24-Jun-21 07:54:09

Being out there isn't the same as being down here. ?

MerylStreep Thu 24-Jun-21 07:50:28

NASA believe there’s something out there.
Why bother to create these wonderful records if not?
voyager.jpl.nasa.gov/golden-record/whats-on-the-record/greetings/

lemsip Thu 24-Jun-21 07:46:08

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBtMbBPzqHY

NanKate Thu 24-Jun-21 07:40:15

I have just seen her interview in You Tube her name is Lieutenant Alex Dietrich. It happened in 2004.

NanKate Thu 24-Jun-21 07:31:47

When I read the article it was from the perspective of the female pilot, however there were other personnel on board who were male who also witnessed the object.

Ali08 Thu 24-Jun-21 06:30:58

Theoddbird,
Why in earth (or in space) would the lady fighter pilot be bothered that you saw the film, too?
I think they're saying she's a woman as they've all been male to date, so it made a change for a woman to witness a UFO!!
Maybe we women are just that bit more believable!!!

Ali08 Thu 24-Jun-21 06:23:52

Purplepixie,
Fighter pilots and commercial pilots have been seeing them for donkeys years, so I'm assuming they have all been male until now!

Ali08 Thu 24-Jun-21 06:21:27

Theoddbird,
I totally agree with you!!
And, tbh, they must be much more sensible than us as they don't seem at all interested in coming to see us. Unlike our governments flying people - and octopi - off into space on missions that don't turn much up!

Ali08 Thu 24-Jun-21 06:17:04

Alegrias1
Oh that certainly had me chuckling most heartily!!
I bet that cyclist felt like a proper part! ????

NotSpaghetti Wed 23-Jun-21 22:10:52

MawBe gringringrin

MawBe Wed 23-Jun-21 21:46:35

Pammie1

I imagine the reason the title states female fighter pilot, was because it was, in fact, a female fighter pilot who saw it. Why do people insist on looking for issues where there are none ?

Find me one article - just one- newspaper or internet- that refers to a fighter pilot as “Male fighter pilot”

Katie59 Wed 23-Jun-21 19:34:34

There is one thing for sure, if there are visitors from “Outer Space” their technology is far beyond our understanding. It may be that they are observing us, just for their amusement, they certainly mean us no harm because if they have interstellar travel they can destroy us easily.

Callistemon Wed 23-Jun-21 19:32:24

I know why they don't stay

We did, we are amongst you
?

Alegrias1 Wed 23-Jun-21 19:29:36

The nearest earth-like planet capable of supporting life is at least 4 light years away. The speed of light is unachievable for any body with mass, but let's say they can go at half the speed of sound. Unlikely, but let's be generous. It would take 8 years to get here and 8 years to go home.

They're highly unlikely to just pop in for a wee flight next to a jet plane or over the skies of France.

Much more exciting is that evidence of phosphine has been found in the atmosphere of Venus. Phosphine is normally generated by biological sources. It could well be a false alarm, but it's a lot more likely than little green men building pyramids.

halfpint1 Wed 23-Jun-21 17:51:06

Theoddbird

Yes they have been coming to visit us for a long time. I have vague recollections of a report of cave paintings of rather mysterious things. I know why they don't stay. We have yet to reach a level of understanding that is acceptable. The few that do stay are working on it of cause but I am afraid we are a lost cause....we can't work as one....we fight, we kill, we do not no how to share resources but here for us. The pandemic came...a warning. We were all sent to our rooms to think about what we were doing to our planet. Minor changes are happening...will the changes grow enough...or is it too late....

Yes I agree with you. Also in modern times many people have
spoken/drawn pictures of 'aliens' more often than not
green ones, which has become the standard of ridicule
However seeing can be believing

Theoddbird Wed 23-Jun-21 17:00:58

So many going on about the female fighter pilot. This was not what the post was about . I actually saw her being interviewed. I don't think she was bothered I saw the film of what was seen as well. Well interesting. Definitely not of this Earth

mrswoo Wed 23-Jun-21 16:47:26

I used to work for BA in the 1970’s. There was a (male) pilot who saw, from the flight deck, an object flying close by which he took to be a UFO. He had his camera with him (one which had actual film in it) and managed to take photos of the object.

He then radioed the control tower to inform them of a possible UFO in the area and that he had photographic evidence.

On arrival back at Heathrow he was met by security and his camera was confiscated. He got it back eventually, minus the film, of course.

Lazypaws Wed 23-Jun-21 15:38:53

If you look back at pre-history, to the cave art, and carvings, you will see images of non-people. The Native Americans called these 'non-peopl' the Sky Gods, because they came from the skies.
Whilst fighter pilots might be ridiculed for what they see - and the Apollo moon mission allegedly saw UFOs, you cannot deny what thousands of years of indigenous history and culture already shows: that aliens have been around since the dawn of time.

NotSpaghetti Wed 23-Jun-21 14:56:36

SueDonim

Maybe it’s those eyes in the back of our heads, Notspaghetti. grin

grin