Gransnet forums

Chat

How to de-list an item I'm sellling on Ebay?

(5 Posts)
annodomini Tue 20-Jul-21 14:58:29

I haven't sold very much so far on Ebay, and I wonder if someone more experienced can help me. I have tried everything to find out how I can de-list an item that has not sold for the month it has been on line, but there's no information on how I can do this. Maybe hardly anyone does it! It's a leather handbag in good condition, but sky blue which might not be popular. The price is steadily diminishing and now I would like to get it back and either use it myself or cut my loss and give it to a charity shop.

BlueBelle Tue 20-Jul-21 15:09:07

Hi there on the left hand side on your eBay you will see the word active in blue, click on that to find the item you want to stop, on the right top side just passed the items name is a small blue tick in a box, click on that and the last thing is “end listing” click on that and it’s over
If you can’t get it from the description let me know and I ll do some screen shots
(You don’t have to tick the box for it going down in price either you can keep it at the same price throughout its life on eBay you’re choice)

annodomini Tue 20-Jul-21 18:01:42

Thanks a lot, BlueBelle. I'll have a look right away.

annodomini Tue 20-Jul-21 18:09:40

Easy when you know how! And thanks to you, BLueBelle, I do. flowers

BlueBelle Tue 20-Jul-21 18:20:39

Hip hip