I think it's difficult
If I were famous I can quite imagine my estranged mother playing victim in the media and I can imagine wanting to defend myself and probably getting it a bit wrong at times
When it comes to Harry and Megan, Megan's family, Harry's family... I think I would be projecting my situation onto them of I were to get heavily involved in it.
I have no idea what the real truth is behind their story and probably neither does a lot of people
So I leave it be for the most part
But what I do think that they get a lot of negative attention and it must be hard for them and will be for their children in future
Gransnet forums
Chat
Join the conversation
Registering is free, easy, and means you can join the discussion, watch threads and lots more.
Register now »Already registered? Log in with:
Gransnet »



