Gransnet forums

Chat

Missing labcashire lady nicola bulley

(10 Posts)
Shelflife Wed 15-Feb-23 16:37:17

So not do !

Shelflife Wed 15-Feb-23 16:36:29

Thankyou rafichagran. Bookworm probably posted on the spur of the moment feeling as we all do about this dreadful situation. Ok do there is already a thread about this , and .......?
Is the GN site going to collapse because of this - I very much doubt it.

rafichagran Mon 13-Feb-23 15:02:05

Shelflife

Bookworm , don't feel too bad. It's an easy mistake not a criminal offence!

Agree.

Shelflife Mon 13-Feb-23 14:51:48

Bookworm , don't feel too bad. It's an easy mistake not a criminal offence!

M0nica Tue 07-Feb-23 22:08:52

I am in absolute agreement with Bluebelle. I, too, have a good friend who suffered from a GTA. He actually chaired a Day School, dealing with the electronics and meeting set up, greeting and introducing speakers and keeping the whole thing on the road - I was there - . We did notice that he was a bit more subdued than usual, but nothing else.

lemsip Tue 07-Feb-23 22:05:13

Bookworm please delete your thread because there is of course already a thread on this which I don't know why you didn't see.

TerriT Tue 07-Feb-23 19:28:39

My husband had global transient amnesi on Boxing Day last. Got up and could remember nothing. In his case it took a couple of hours for his memory to come back. So I speak with experience and there is no way if he was anything to go by you would just wander off and go missing. You would not know where you were or how to go anywhere. This lady lived in a built up area not miles out in the country to get lost in.

BlueBelle Tue 07-Feb-23 19:05:37

Well you ve not been following it avidly on here Bookworm 😀 there’s been a long thread for days and also global transient doesn’t work like that it’s just that you can’t remember what you ve done, not that you’re in a trance my closest friend had it and carried on her life for 24 hours perfectly normally but had no memory of where she’d been or what she’d done (just her normal day)

MerylStreep Tue 07-Feb-23 18:22:26

There is a thread already running on this story.

Bookworm1 Tue 07-Feb-23 18:19:48

Iv been following this case very avidly, it's so sad, in my opinion I don't think she has fallen in the water, but maybe she was in some kind of a trance, I started looking online and there was a condition mentioned called global transient amnesia which can come on all of a sudden and she's wandered off through the gate that's why the dog was seen to be near the gate. I hope and pray there's a happy outcome