Gransnet forums

Chat

ABBA Voyage

(5 Posts)
Gingster Tue 14-Mar-23 10:48:25

Ok thanks Riverwalk

MissChateline Tue 14-Mar-23 09:11:36

My daughter has won some tickets to this and is so excited. I was treated to Strictly dancing show a few weeks ago at the O2 arena in a company box. I’ve never bothered watching it on TV as it’s not my kind of entertainment. I have to admit that it was amazing. My grandchildren aged 8 & 12 were spellbound and it was a great fun afternoon.

Riverwalk Tue 14-Mar-23 08:56:09

When booking you select whether you want seats or the dancing area - we had seats!

Gingster Tue 14-Mar-23 08:49:48

I’m hoping to go in May/June when my friend is back from Oz.
Like you I’m not that keen but after your recommendation, I’m looking forward to it.
Did you have a seat or were you In the dancing are? How does that work? 🤔

Riverwalk Tue 14-Mar-23 08:29:52

Against my better judgement a friend persuaded me this would be a good night out - I'm so glad she did as it's fantastic!

I didn't know quite what to expect other than holograms/avatars but it's so much more... a huge spectacle including real life people, a band, dancers, singers, lasers, light show. Brilliant!

It's in a specially built arena with bars, eateries, and directly opposite the DLR station. All so well marshalled and organised and a great crowd.

If you're in need of some entertainment get yourself down to Pudding Mill Lane smile

abbavoyage.com/