Hello all, been reading what you all do... me? I am elderly, o.k 89, but told I am"good" for my age,, however..
sleepwise,, I am ready for bed at 7 p.m. !YES! struggle to stay up till 8, then read for an hour, that`s all I can manage, so 9 till around 10! I am in such a deep sleep, I am astonished it is not later when I wake, then the rest of the night, mostly wakened every 2 hours or so with bladder saying "go" sometimes I can sleepfor 3 hours,, bliss,, in between some nights good, ie. sleep on and off some nights,,lie awake,, I very rarely get up to make tea or anything, lie then an try to pray etc..
wish I could find a calm radio channel,, I have a Roberts radio which plays mostly a Gregorian Chant cd , that seems to help me a lot. Classic Radio, not so good, all other channels too much talking..
It helps on a bad night to think that some of you are out there and I am not alone.. so thank you, everyone for this sharing.
Good Morning Sunday 11th October 2026
Not wanting to pick up 10 month old granddaughter
Wedding Present Dinner Service.
Do You Have Any Strange Memories?
My daughter is lying about me and editing me out of her life.


