Gransnet forums

Chat

Good Morning Thursday

(13 Posts)
12Michael Thu 27-Oct-16 06:50:59

Good Morning Everyone,
Its still dark but its dry this morning, less windy but feels mild.
Mick

kittylester Thu 27-Oct-16 06:57:39

Morning Mick, morning all!

It is dark and mild in North Leicestershire! Sainsbury's and mum for me today!

Enjoy your days!

PRINTMISS Thu 27-Oct-16 07:44:15

It is still dark here, because of the really heavy mist, can't call it a fog! What a difference after the really bright morning yesterday. Off to lunch with the Talking Newspaper Group later on, looking forward to that. Enjoy your days.

Pittcity Thu 27-Oct-16 08:11:08

Good morning from a brightening Colchester. We had a lovely sunny day here yesterday and hoping for the same today.
Quiet day planned with household chores top of the list.

ninathenana Thu 27-Oct-16 08:37:09

Morning all.
Slight mist over the marshes in N Kent. Rain is forecast later.
D's birthday today, won't see her though as she's working away for couple of weeks.

cornergran Thu 27-Oct-16 08:39:00

Morning All. Mist lifting, we may have some sunshine in our corner of Somerset. Garden tidy up and a trip to the supermarket today. Hope Thursday is kind to you.

Gagagran Thu 27-Oct-16 09:00:54

Misty and dark when we got up but it seems to be clearing here on the south coast. What a wonderful week we have had - like summer.

PRINTMISS did you see "Flog It" yesterday afternoon? It featured the Amberley Museum and even the print shop where I know you and DH spent a lot of time! It was very interesting.

Happy days all! sunshine

hildajenniJ Thu 27-Oct-16 09:06:38

Good morning everyone.
The sunrise over Hexham this morning was a sight to behold, pity I don't take my camera to work. Rain is forecast for later. Today I am getting ready to go and spend the weekend with my grandchildren. Grandson 3 is celebrating his fourth birthday on Sunday and he wants to go to a pizza restaurant for his special lunch.
Have a good day everyone.

Nelliemoser Thu 27-Oct-16 09:10:08

Good Morning All. Very grey in Cheshire but no rain forecast. We need some down here.

thatbags Thu 27-Oct-16 09:47:13

Morning, folks! We have smirr and low light. Today's exciting event is a visit from the chimney sweep.

Happy days, dudes!

whitewave Thu 27-Oct-16 09:50:21

Morning everyone
Autumn mists now brightening to glorious sunshine which have had for ages now. Yesterday was the most divine day with no wind and glorious sun, and today looks as if it will be the same.

House still in total chaos. Units all over the house but hopefully will begin to go into the kitchen this afternoon after the flooring is done. Need some professional cleaners!!!

Greyduster Thu 27-Oct-16 09:52:02

A late good morning Michael and all GNs. Very grey and cold in South Yorkshire. I had a snotty, sneezy night - can't remember the last time I had a proper cold. We are off out this morning to view some lots at an upcoming auction. Have a good day folks.

PRINTMISS Thu 27-Oct-16 10:35:31

Gagagran Yes, we did see Flogit yesterday afternoon, and Amberley Museum - we haven't been there much this year because of the o.h. problems, mainly the driving, but we always loved volunteering, and our son was made welcome by everyone. I think the fact that people do what they enjoy makes the place that much more interesting. Unfortunately, a lot of the old fashioned arts and crafts no longer attract the money to make them a viable proposition for employment.