Gransnet forums

Chat

Free trails

(8 Posts)
petra Thu 03-Dec-20 07:47:41

I've seen on another thread that a poster signed up with Amazon prime and the forgot to cancel.
Some here might know what you can do to avoid this, some might not. But this is what you do.
When you sign up for these free trails: cancel straight away.
Your free trail will still continue. If you like what you see you can still sign up again.

Lucca Thu 03-Dec-20 08:36:52

Good trick. It’s also incredibly hate to find how to cancel!

Lucca Thu 03-Dec-20 08:38:05

Will an Amazon prime free trial give me access to The Undoing ? Does anyone know?

kircubbin2000 Thu 03-Dec-20 08:44:12

Thought this was going to be about hiking.

petra Thu 03-Dec-20 08:54:42

Lucca
The Undoing isn't on Prime. It's such a long time ago that I did a free trail but I think you cancel when you go into your a/c. If in doubt. You can search 'how to cancel Amazon prime free trail.

Franbern Thu 03-Dec-20 09:09:56

I use the systems of free trials (not trails).
But every time I do, I note in my diary the week when I need to get around to cancelling - and spend sometime before that finding out HOW to cancel.
I love Audible for my audio books, but find them very expensive. Audible charges £7.99 per month, which I think is outrageous. This gives one credit each month to purchase a book for 'free'.
Audible often make offer of three months at £3.99 (which is about correct), so I sign up for that , note in my diary when toi cancel, then usually within a week or so of cancelling find I can take up a further three month offer.....and so son and so forth. Does need to be a little organised, but well worth it.

Jane43 Thu 03-Dec-20 12:05:30

Lucca

Will an Amazon prime free trial give me access to The Undoing ? Does anyone know?

As Petra said The Undoing is not on Amazon Prime but you can get a month’s free trial of Now TV which will give you access to,Sky Atlantic which is the channel the programme is on.

Jane43 Thu 03-Dec-20 12:07:33

Sorry I should have checked before posting, the trial is for 7 days not a month.