Gransnet forums

Chat

Penis glitter bomb

(11 Posts)
GagaJo Thu 06-May-21 23:47:41

Who do you know that you hate enough to send one to?

I have been compiling my list (I'm too cheap to waste the money really).

It is totally anonymous, so no worries about getting found out.

postalpranks.co.uk/product/dick-glitter-bomb/

vampirequeen Fri 07-May-21 10:52:51

Well that certainly got my attention grin but I don't know anyone that I'd send it to.

Grandmabatty Fri 07-May-21 11:38:26

I saw a post about this on MN earlier today. I don't hate anyone enough to send them this. Not even my unpleasant ex!

Alegrias1 Fri 07-May-21 11:39:41

I thought the trolls were back grin

Urmstongran Fri 07-May-21 11:48:21

Me too!
Actually I genuinely don’t hate anyone so I wouldn’t be sending one of whatever it is.
?

poshpaws Fri 07-May-21 11:48:46

The glitter's too much fun for the two people in the world I'd like to really upset! (They were "bosses" who treated my late husband very badly.) I'm thinking more a load of manure dumped in their driveways ... angry

GagaJo Fri 07-May-21 14:04:57

I can think of about three people I would LOVE to send one. But the cost plus the irresponsibility of the microplastics in the glitter stop me.

But oh, the evil imagination of those three opening it and the mess the glitter would make, plus the racking of brains to try to work out WHO sent it.

lemongrove Fri 07-May-21 14:08:37

Sounds like something that teenagers would like to do.

GillT57 Fri 07-May-21 14:38:23

Gagajo, you could always just go for the cheapskate version; a padded envelope full of glitter, they will never get it out of the carpet grin

Jaxjacky Fri 07-May-21 15:24:36

I’ve got friends who’d be amused, but much as I care for them, that’s an expensive joke.

avitorl Fri 07-May-21 15:59:41

I was thinking it was a bath bomb !
Definitely not worth the money. I'm not even sure my friends would realise what it was meant to be unless the each piece was about 9inches high.grin