Gransnet forums

Chat

Camilla- New Look?

(11 Posts)
Calendargirl Sun 26-Jun-22 07:04:54

Is it just me, but have noticed in several pictures of the Duchess of Cornwall recently, that she looks different.

Not sure if she’s lost a bit of weight, changed her make up (she looks more tanned), or even shock, had a bit of ‘work’ done.

Whatever, she looks very good.

VB000 Mon 27-Jun-22 12:03:20

Hi, just found this thread after discovering post about Unanswered posts! Agree that she definitely looks very slim and elegant - almost as though she's improving with age!

Calendargirl Mon 27-Jun-22 13:18:11

Thanks VBOOO.

Don’t feel quite so unwanted now!

smile

Squiffy Mon 27-Jun-22 13:33:32

You’re never unwanted Calendargirl! ??

FoghornLeghorn Mon 27-Jun-22 14:17:26

I like her a lot. She always look appropriate and wears some lovely clothes. I especially loved both outfits she wore for her marriage to Charles and their blessing service. They were beautiful.

DanniRae Mon 27-Jun-22 15:24:19

I too loved the 2 outfits she wore for her wedding - especially the one she wore to the blessing.

BlueBelle Mon 27-Jun-22 15:30:18

I d be VERY surprised if she had any work done she’s far too sensible and stable a person for that
I think she always looks lovely a very elegant lady without being over glamorous or over done all

Honeysuckleberries Mon 27-Jun-22 15:36:24

I think she looks lovely too but why do her dresses have no waistline? They always seem to skim her waist.

giulia Mon 27-Jun-22 16:01:49

Maybe she doesn't have a waistline any more - lke many of us.

Ladyleftfieldlover Mon 27-Jun-22 16:05:32

She does have a smoker’s skin but makes herself up very well. I noticed the lack of a waist on her clothes too! I’m not sure I have a waist anymore!

henetha Mon 27-Jun-22 17:13:39

I like her. She looks elegant without being too showy. I imagine her clothes are designed to hide a bit of a tummy, like what I've got! ?