Gransnet forums

Chat

Update on M & S vouchers

(4 Posts)
Icandoit Mon 15-Apr-24 12:29:25

I posted last week about the above. i.e. only being able use your 'treat' vouchers once meaning if you use for clothing and item does not fit and you return the said item you cannot use the voucher again. In fact you are not being allowed your 'treat' voucher unless you def will not be returning the item you purchased in the first place. I got an email this morning from M&S explaining that there has been an error in the way your 'treat' vouchers have been calculated on returned items. I have been told therefore I am to receive an amended M & S gift card in response to this error. Obviously just not me but someone has found this error. I'm happy that it wasn't just me who felt bit aggrieved at this procedure they have been using for goodness knows how long. Am now awating my substantial gift card. So pleased.

wildswan16 Mon 15-Apr-24 16:25:29

I got exactly the same email! Not sure what is going on.

NotAGran55 Mon 15-Apr-24 18:29:42

Perhaps they read, and took action, on your other thread?

Icandoit Tue 16-Apr-24 07:47:39

Thanks but somehow I don't think sosmile. I'm just glad they have done something about their obvious mistake. Giving it to you in one hand and taking it away with the other. Shame on you M & S.