Gransnet forums

Chat

James Bond

(4 Posts)
Mischief13 Mon 05-Oct-26 21:41:43

Today is James Bond day. Although I am not a fan I did like it when I was a little girl. There is currently a lot of speculation about who will replace Daniel Craig. Some of the names in the frame, Callum Turner, Tom Holland, JackLowden,Jack Barton, to name a few are just not doing it for me. Stars of today seem to be very ordinary looking. I liked Sean Connery, Roger Moore and Pierce Brosnan who in my opinion who are all devastaingly handsome. What are your thoughts?

Mischief13 Mon 05-Oct-26 21:44:43

Liking Aiden Turner

tanith Mon 05-Oct-26 22:27:36

Mischief13 you have already posted this on another thread.

Sarnia Mon 05-Oct-26 22:33:23

I like Tom Holland but he's too short for James Bond.
Henry Cavill would be my choice or for a bit of the blarney, Cillian Murphy.