Gransnet forums

Competitions

Quick - win tickets to the Big Feastival this weekend!

(8 Posts)
glammanana Sat 09-Jul-11 09:24:25

Hey glass how lucky are your family this week well done I hope the weather
keeps up for you,I only looked on the thread to-day how dopey am I,but all
tied up this week-end with DDs 40th birthday celebrations

glassortwo Thu 30-Jun-11 21:51:56

Wow Josie thank you so very much I cant wait, you will not believe this, but I got a phone call at work this evening from my Daughter to say she had won the tickets on Mumsnet for the Big Feastival, then I got home and found your email, I am astounded, neither of us can win an argument usually.

JosieGransnet (GNHQ) Thu 30-Jun-11 16:44:58

Hi all,

We've drawn the winners and glassortwo you have won the tickets to the Big Feastival, and Heather you've won the family brunch at Jamie's.

Congratulations!

Someone should be in touch with you via email shortly to sort out your prize for you.

klimptlover Wed 29-Jun-11 19:22:23

Saturday please smile

Heather Wed 29-Jun-11 14:43:58

I can't get to London but we have a Jamies' Italian here so I'd love the brunch please.

isorod Wed 29-Jun-11 11:13:14

Any day will suit me just fine.

glassortwo Wed 29-Jun-11 10:06:22

Sunday- sounds like a fab weekend.

JosieGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 29-Jun-11 09:37:42

Ooh look, the chaps behind this weekend's Big Feastival (www.jamieoliver.com/thebigfeastival/)have just offered us an all-in family ticket to give away! So if you fancy taking the grandkids to Clapham Common in London for a day of gourmet food, cooked up by some of Britain's top restaurants and chefs (www.jamieoliver.com/thebigfeastival/the-menu/), read on...

The Big Feastival (www.jamieoliver.com/thebigfeastival/) is Jamie Oliver's project to raise funds for The Prince’s Trust (www.princes-trust.org.uk/) and The Jamie Oliver Foundation (www.jamieoliver.com/foundation/), to help disadvantaged young people in the UK. He'll be joined for the weekend by chefs from some of the UK's best restaurants, who'll be serving up a special selection of dishes accompanied by cracking music from some top bands.

The festival takes place this Friday, Saturday and Sunday on Clapham Common in London, and tickets cost £35 each. It's very family-friendly - under-12s go free, there are lots of activities, and budding young masterchefs can watch demos by Jamie and other top chefs in the Big Kitchen.

We've got one fabulous family ticket to give away, which includes festival entry for 2 adults, plus up to 3 children (up to 18). The ticket will also get you 5 free dishes (usually a fiver each) for each adult, and 3 free dishes for each 12-18 year old children. If that's not enough to get your mouth watering, we've also got a family brunch at Jamie's Italian(www.jamieoliver.com/italian/) to give away.

For a chance to win, just post here, and let us know which day - Friday, Saturday or Sunday - you'd like to go. First name out of the hat gets the Big Feastival family ticket, second gets the Jamie's Italian family brunch, which can be taken any time. Good luck!