Gransnet forums

Discount codes/offers

Take a look at our Discount Partners...

(8 Posts)
KatGransnet (GNHQ) Wed 12-Jun-13 14:03:17

We're in the process of sprucing up our Discount Partners page and have some shiny new offers.

We'd like you to take a look and give us your honest opinion <braces self> on whether you like the discounts, what kind of offers you'd be interested in seeing and from which retailers.

And if you want to make some purchases through the links, you can always do that too... grin

j08 Wed 12-Jun-13 14:28:55

So that would be two hundred and sixty pounds. For a highchair.

Stand back for the rush.

whenim64 Wed 12-Jun-13 14:43:08

Some of these prices are very high, so the discounts and offers don't compare with companies like Kiddicare. We were recently looking for nursery bookcases, and got them for a lot less than using a Gransnet discount partner. Also, I have gone direct to some of these companies and received the same offers, so they are not exclusive to Gransnet. How about some offers that undercut the rest? There are some lovely garden toys, but so expensive. Offers on paddling pools, slides and little trampolines, for example, would be welcome.

j08 Wed 12-Jun-13 16:52:44

What happened to Cottages4you? I used to get that through Mumsnet. The discount covered the booking fee.

Granny23 Wed 12-Jun-13 23:03:13

When at the weekend we bought a 4' x 10" pop-up paddling pool in B&Ms for £5.99 - quite enough to pay when it may only be used 4/5 times during our so-called summer.

I am sure the expensive toys on offer from the Partners are good value if you will be able to use them often and pass down through a family, but not for grannies on a pension with only occasional child visitors. However, the pictures of stilts etc. have inspired Grandpa - he has declared that he could make them for 'next to nothing' grin

Charleygirl Thu 13-Jun-13 09:26:34

I loved the high chair, it is the sort of thing which appeals to me but I am too old to take out a mortgage. It is ridiculously expensive and thankfully I know nobody that age to treat.

kerfluffler Wed 14-Aug-13 11:45:09

Looks good! Some good shops on here and some I had not heard of before, will certainly check it out more...

Laura85 Thu 05-Jun-14 21:50:17

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.