Discount codes/offers

Discount codes

(36 Posts)
grannymouse303 Fri 29-Jul-16 15:10:55

Hi all,

I've been using this website a lot recently: www.vouchercodes.co.uk/

Some really great deals on there!

seniorsaver89 Wed 20-Sep-23 18:55:52

There are so many voucher code sites out there nowadays, if you look hard enough you should be able to find a discount code or offer for any brand you like! I've started following www.over60sdiscounts.co.uk ,they are new and not a massive selection on there at the moment but could be worth keeping an eye on it as they are focused on finding deals exclusively for the over 60s

glammanana Tue 25-Jul-23 09:48:19

grannymouse303

Glad this was of help. Can anyone else recommend other ways to get discounts? (Online or otherwise)

Michelle smile

I always ask if there is a senior persons discount when eating out or a special menu time usually I get a positive response if the restaurant is experiencing a quiet time "bums on seats so to speak" and can get between 10/15% off the bill.
If looking for home decor/spa days always look at Wowcher for their deals well worth looking imo.

Grantanow Tue 25-Jul-23 08:43:06

It's usually worth checking online for vouchers.

Grannynannywanny Tue 25-Jul-23 07:38:42

I renewed my car insurance via Comparethemarket.com which the entitled me to the Meerkat meals app. There are generous discounts for many restaurants. Some independents and some chains eg Harvester, Toby Carvery and Pizza Hut. Usually valid Sun-Thurs and discounts vary from 25% discount on bill to 2 meals for the price of one in Pizza Hut for up to 6 people.

For anyone with AA breakdown cover it’s worthwhile downloading their app. There are some good discounts there eg half price tickets for Vue cinema .

Marydoll Tue 25-Jul-23 07:24:31

Cabbie21

I have used a few but then I get pestered with emails to buy more. I know I could unsubscribe, but I might still want to use the company- just not every day/week.

You can unsubscribe from mailshots, but still use the company.

Cabbie21 Tue 25-Jul-23 07:10:58

I have used a few but then I get pestered with emails to buy more. I know I could unsubscribe, but I might still want to use the company- just not every day/week.

fancythat Mon 24-Jul-23 21:27:37

Are there any drawbacks to using online discount codes?
Never used them, but think I may be missing a trick.

I have just found one for someone, poss saving them 25% on a £100 purchase.
So wanted to know if there is anything I am missing untoward with them all.

Bea65 Thu 20-Jul-23 10:54:27

I too have Top Cashback site as an extension - have saved quite a bit on my car insurance. trainline, John Lewis purchases ...it does take some time to receive the cashback, but well worth it!

farhad Thu 20-Jul-23 10:39:54

Message deleted by Gransnet. Here's a link to our Talk guidelines.

MaggiePalmer Thu 13-Jul-23 15:37:09

I use this and it seems to be a good voucher code website: www.vouchers4u.com/

Give it a try.

NotSpaghetti Fri 25-Nov-22 12:31:52

I use Quidco - think that's worth a look.

BrieJeff94 Fri 25-Nov-22 09:43:58

twinmark12 Wed 14-Sep-22 09:42:29

Jaxjacky Thu 18-Aug-22 13:37:41

Discount code JHTEN for Harrod Horticulture.

Maknatash Thu 18-Aug-22 13:09:55

Hello. It was necessary to ask again on which site you can look. In any case, if there are promotions or hot offers, then you will not miss it if you monitor this site from time to time with discounts and promo codes promocodius.co.uk/ . For me, this is a storehouse of savings on seasonal shopping. I always bookmark the site and never miss a chance to get free shipping.

Elizabeth27 Mon 07-Feb-22 12:43:36

I too have Honey as an extension, which stops me from forgetting to look for vouchers.

Marydoll Mon 07-Feb-22 11:42:58

I have just bough a pair of trainers with my Topcashback rewards! I'm chuffed to bits.

Elless Mon 07-Feb-22 11:34:13

I have Honey installed on my laptop plus Topcashback, they have both been very rewarding.

denisfrancis Mon 07-Feb-22 10:37:27

glammanana Fri 04-Feb-22 09:02:21

I have mentioned this on another post recently... BT have a new discount for people on Gauranteed Pension Credit its called Home Essentials and gives you your BB & Landline rental at £20 per month + discount on calls,well worth applying for ladies.

Marydoll Fri 04-Feb-22 08:46:54

I have a Pouch installed on my PC, but also browse generally for voucher codes. There are so many websites to choose from. I never buy, without searching first.

Maggiemaybe Fri 04-Feb-22 08:39:12

Not quite a voucher code, but an easy way of saving, is www.topcashback.co.uk/home/

I’ve used it for years, and had over £1000 in all back on purchases I would have made anyway (at Boots, M & S, The Body Shop etc).

anthonymullian Fri 04-Feb-22 07:46:46

Katek Mon 12-Sep-16 23:57:02

Not a code as such, but British Gas are offering a third off buildings and contents insurance if you renew online. It's provided by Axa so above board. I just did a quote and it's half the price of my current policy through Saga

Yane Mon 12-Sep-16 20:48:55

Some of these discount codes look suspicious)) For example, it is not a good idea to look for discounts on medicine. I don’t believe in cheap treatment. On the other hand, a balloon trip or tennis classes may be at a lower price.