Gransnet forums


Senior moment need help

(5 Posts)
Whitewavemark2 Wed 16-Sep-20 22:12:42

I have been trying all day to remember what the paper tops are called that you put on the crown of lamb?

I need to order some. It is driving me mad.

Can anyone help me please

Thank you in advance.

grannyticktock Wed 16-Sep-20 22:16:30

Cutlet frills?

MiniMoon Wed 16-Sep-20 22:18:42

Cutlet frills might be what you are looking for Whitewavemark2

Or, you vould make your own.

Whitewavemark2 Thu 17-Sep-20 06:52:22

Frills! Honestly I hate getting old. Why do words elude me?

But thank you so much.

Sisters birthday coming up.

Whitewavemark2 Thu 17-Sep-20 06:54:57

Liked the music! Paper moon.

Must get cutting.