Gransnet forums

Food

Baked Honey Mustad Chicken

(31 Posts)
Hermann12 Tue 08-Mar-22 16:51:02

Here is the recipe of Baked Honey Mustad Chicken!

6 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
salt and pepper to taste
½ cup honey
½ cup prepared mustard
1 teaspoon dried basil
1 teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon dried parsley

If you want to learn how to prepare it , you can take a look at this pslk.net/apdcq5uf . In this site you can watch how to cook your chicken exactly! But if you want all the details of the recipe , you can look at this site too sites.google.com/view/bakedchicken/ . In this sites you can learn every details of the recipe . This recipe is very easy and quick to make . I make this evertime because it is really easy and delicious , my kids love it so much , i am sure you enjoy it too.

Germanshepherdsmum Thu 25-Aug-22 12:24:46

???

MawtheMerrier Thu 25-Aug-22 12:14:51

I eat my peas with honey
I’ve done it all my life
It makes them taste quite funny
But it keeps them on my knife ????

merryjane Thu 25-Aug-22 11:18:52

I used to eat honey in my breakfast, lunch and dinner as my grand mother use to let us eat drink honey all day to full fill our daily crabs protein needs, my grandmother uses Ethiopian Honey as specially made organic honey, so I must suggest you all to eat lalhoney, and its good for everyone to live healthy life....

FannyCornforth Sat 12-Mar-22 13:55:17

What did Lucylastic say Jane?
There have been threads like this before which hang around for ages.
There was a particularly tenacious Korean one

JaneJudge Sat 12-Mar-22 11:58:45

So a post last night was zapped almost instantly but this thread is here days later confused

DanniRae Sat 12-Mar-22 11:56:30

Reported it again

Fennel Fri 11-Mar-22 16:18:48

mumofmadboys I only use a teaspoon of mustard and the other ingredients apart from the oil - about 2 tsp. of that and the vinegar and honey.

ValentineBiceps Fri 11-Mar-22 16:08:43

Message deleted by Gransnet for breaking our forum guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Beswitched Wed 09-Mar-22 20:33:20

I've just reported it again. What is going on at HQ? Either remove it or respond to posters' concerns surely.

Germanshepherdsmum Wed 09-Mar-22 12:33:59

Ridiculous.

Esspee Wed 09-Mar-22 12:17:49

Some threads seem to be outside the GNHQ radar. It is now after midday, the next day and no response from the moderators.

mumofmadboys Wed 09-Mar-22 11:51:34

1/2 cup of mustard sounds quite extreme!!

Marmite32 Wed 09-Mar-22 10:19:01

I make a dish like this too. I use a chiken cut into 8, a large roasting pan. First slice a large onion into the pan. Add a little water. Then make a mix of honey mustard vinegar a little oil powdered corriander and cummin. Rub each piece of chicken with this (wearing plastic gloves) place on top of the onion,
Then bake at 160 degrees for 1 hour covered, 20 min.uncovered. You get a lovely oniony sauce.
Times might not be right - you need to check.

Oopsadaisy1 Wed 09-Mar-22 10:15:44

When we went to the States some years ago we went into Walmart ( that was an eye opener, food, clothing, boats, guns, you name it they sold it, U.K. food in the Ethnic aisle) and bought a set of cup measures.
Don’t use them though, never got my head around a cup of butter! Although sugar and flour I can manage.

Germanshepherdsmum Wed 09-Mar-22 09:34:10

I reported it soon after it appeared, don’t know why it’s still there. Not much use in UK with cup measures anyway, I can never be bothered to look up what they equate to.

Oopsadaisy1 Wed 09-Mar-22 09:32:14

There are plenty of recipes online for this meal with these same ingredients without clicking on the OPs link.
Mind you , you have to scroll through the life stories of the recipe providers before you get to the actual recipe.
Some of the photos make the dish look very tasty , I might try it this week.

Witzend Wed 09-Mar-22 07:05:15

Not the point, I know, but I’d use the skinless, boneless chicken thighs that are sometimes 3 packs for a tenner in M&S.

Beechnut Wed 09-Mar-22 07:04:22

Calendargirl

I imagine you just mix the ingredients together and rub it on the chicken pieces.

Not that I’m going to.

I make a chicken dish similar to this including balsamic vinegar and then marinade for a few hours or overnight.

Calendargirl Wed 09-Mar-22 06:58:31

I imagine you just mix the ingredients together and rub it on the chicken pieces.

Not that I’m going to.

Aveline Wed 09-Mar-22 06:55:58

I reported it yesterday afternoon! Still there ?

Lucca Wed 09-Mar-22 01:37:18

I reported it first ! Ages ago. Got a thank you but no action yet.

Chewbacca Wed 09-Mar-22 00:53:39

New poster, dodgy url and they spell "mustard" in 2 different ways! grin

Esspee Tue 08-Mar-22 23:35:10

It’s still here at 11:30pm. I imaging GNHQ has signed off for the night.

Bellanonna Tue 08-Mar-22 21:28:44

Spelling, plus the first link looks odd. Similar to the ones I get from PayPal (I’m not a client) and when I look at the sender it’s a strange combination of letters and numbers. Thanks sago for alerting us.

Jaxjacky Tue 08-Mar-22 20:51:11

For me Dickens spelling and poster is new.