Gransnet forums

Games

Wednesday:l Miss Marydoll’s, Wacky, Witty, Wild and Wonderful, Brain Teaser.

(72 Posts)
Marydoll Wed 29-Apr-20 09:24:49

Good morning class and welcome to any newcomers. Please don't let the unruly pupils put you off! wink

As usual, please don't post the answer on the thread, as it spoils it for others. I'm happy to respond to a PM.

It's not as difficult as it looks, you will need pen and paper to work it out. ??

Doodle Wed 29-Apr-20 23:35:01

Aaah that’s nice squiffy.
Go to bed gillybob Miss wants us in early in the mornin.

gillybob Wed 29-Apr-20 22:08:54

I lyke the name Spuggy Sqiff my granda yoost to sai “ there’s a spuggy on the spoot”

I fink it ment “ there’s a sparro on the spout”

confused

Squiffy Wed 29-Apr-20 21:37:46

No Doodle, she’s just kitten-sized! ?

Doodle Wed 29-Apr-20 20:42:38

Spuggy’s a nice name squiffy . Is she a kitn?

Squiffy Wed 29-Apr-20 20:18:42

Gilly I didn’t know you can still get candy tabs! Do they still have the little red tips? I’ve named my cat Spuggy as she’s very little!

Doodle Wed 29-Apr-20 19:43:30

gillybob my boy fren is a good boy. He ver nice an look after me. He very good at sums too wot elps in class. You can ave a mlk shook wiv your burglar too. ?

willa45 Wed 29-Apr-20 19:36:09

Sorry Mr. Doll ate your lunch Miss! I know what that's like.....

DH will munch on (and finish off) the key ingredient in a recipe, no sooner it's called for and needed.....things like unsalted butter, cream cheese, raisins, nuts, chocolate bits or cocoa for baking, graham crackers (for pie crusts) etc. His favorites are the marshmallow fluff and the cooking wine for sauces. grin

gillybob Wed 29-Apr-20 18:40:02

Am not loud to tork wiv boys doodley doodley doo Me mam sez I mite get in too trubbl. But sokay all just sai that a was wiv yoo and yor boyfrend . smile

Doodle Wed 29-Apr-20 18:30:47

Cors gillybob d u wanna help me get it.......there mite be boyz there ?

gillybob Wed 29-Apr-20 18:17:12

Canna ave a burglar as well plees Doodles? Canna ave chips and red saws wif it ?

Doodle Wed 29-Apr-20 17:56:18

pants I don fink you shod talk bout mr doll evn if he woz relly norty. Poor miss ain’t got no dinr now.
Shall I go for fish and chips miss or would yu rathr a burglar.

Doodle Wed 29-Apr-20 17:53:49

squiffy I miss yr dogy. But yr cat is ok. gillybob it was n me wot sed you woz wiv boys. I don fink. I got sweets too. Wanna swop I got spangles and liqrish.

Doodle Wed 29-Apr-20 17:49:11

bathseba you din tell me I only Ned to wash my ands 20 secons. No wonder my ands sore. You cud ave tol me.
Hope you enjoyd ur custid. Ope you din fin any Fink nasty in it coz I mite hav stuck my fingr in my nose first. Oops ?

Callistemon Wed 29-Apr-20 17:42:17

Tell him we're cummin to sort him out.
I bet he'll be frit.

gillybob Wed 29-Apr-20 17:40:52

That’s reely disreespexful torkin bout Mr Doll like what yoo r Pants . Sayin that he eeted all the pyes . shock

Pantglas2 Wed 29-Apr-20 17:34:47

Tee hee Mista Marydoll is a greedee eejit ?. Praps Miss is givin him a gwd spankin an a wollopin....he won’t be doin that gen!

gillybob Wed 29-Apr-20 17:30:41

Fanks fir that willa yor my best frend too day. Heeya have a candee tab and weel putend too smowk thum . smile

willa45 Wed 29-Apr-20 17:29:14

Thanks Puzzler, ....your cats had very cute names too. Nice to know my fellow cat lovers. That's not to say, I don't love dogs too. I'm an animal lover so it's impossible to t discriminate.

Callistemon Wed 29-Apr-20 17:25:47

Oh no.

Give him detention and no dinner tonite Miss

Callistemon Wed 29-Apr-20 17:24:46

grin

You cort me owt willa blush

Marydoll Wed 29-Apr-20 17:24:07

willa, well done! I got both messages.
??

I will be back later. I went to get the dinner, I prepared yesterday from the fridge, to find it was nowhere to be seen.

I have since discovered that that greedy idiot, Mr MaryDoll, ate it for lunch yesterday. I couldn't understand why he said there was far too much.
(We always always lunch at separate times, I'm still operating on teacher time and he on civil servant time.)

I'm absolutely fuming and he is not in the least bit repentant! ?
I will now need to raid the freezer. Talk among yourselves.

willa45 Wed 29-Apr-20 17:22:30

Gilly, I already tol' some people not to be snitches! and I have me some chocolate raisins if you wanna swap...not all of them, mind ya.... I wanna leave for me. Them who seem to know what's going on 'ahind the shed, is becuz they spend a lotta time there themsleves...way too much time, if you get my drift wink

Puzzler61 Wed 29-Apr-20 17:17:55

Willa45 Our homes have always had a cat, I can remember the cat I had when I was 2 and there have been many more since. They didn’t have lovely names like yours though. I let the children name them and we had Fluffy, Moggy, Tibby, Cooky and Cherry. I’ve just realised they all ended with a y. Dunno y ?‍♀️

gillybob Wed 29-Apr-20 17:11:41

And a pakkit uv candy tabs .

gillybob Wed 29-Apr-20 17:10:33

Yooo hoooo. I’m back . I wus just gerrin sum sweets for evree body . I wasun doin nuffink with nobodee bee hind the sheds Pants or Doodley so thare. I wud get nackt for eevn torkin to boys . Eny ways eyev got 3 cola cyoobs left if eny body wonts won. smile