Mornin evwy wun.
bathsheba I miss yu yesday.
pantglas yippie I wub buglers. Kan I ave myne wiv mao an letice an larj frys coz I lub mys chipz. ? ?
puzzler why yu gots yous nitey on. Iz pwetty.
craftygranny wot a gud ide. A sleepovr wud be fun. Lez do it mundy. I got jammies wiv likkle kittins on ?
callistemon yous betr cum bak fore lunsh or I eet yous burgler two ?
feelingmyage dos yous weally lik bloo ches. Itz vewy stwong. I goin to dos yous puzzle too.
Don worry miss I goin to try your sum. I not weed the ansr.
miss I fink yous shud put DON WRIT THE ANNSR IN BIG LETR AT THE TOP. EVWY DAY WIV THE BIG RULER LADEE ?
Plants that make you feel happy!
Favourite small town or village
Burnham - rejoin Europe in one shape or form?


.