Gransnet forums

Games

Thank Goodness It’s Friday! Miss MaryDoll’s Frustratingly Fabulous, Fantabulous Photo Teaser!

(181 Posts)
Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 08:32:16

*REMEMBER THE RULES! DIRE CONSEQUENCES WILL ENSUE FOR ANYONE WHO POSTS THE ANSWERS!

Good morning class, as the weather is lovely, we will be doing mostly outdoor learning today. No, Doodle and Pantglas, that doesn't mean you can slope off to the beach, whatever that besom, Chewbacca has told you!

I'm hoping that today's teaser is an easier one for you! wink.

The answer has eight letters _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Pantglas2 Fri 29-May-20 11:42:40

Done bee lisnin to Chewbacca bout baybees ? Doodle coz she done noe nuffin! Ow can she wen we aven ad owr Seggs Ejucayshun lessns yet coz we isn owld nuff to noe them fings!

Doodle Fri 29-May-20 11:44:50

I fought she waz makin it up pants .?

Squiffy Fri 29-May-20 11:55:54

Gwad yor awl rite Doods, i woz wurrid u mite end up in Davy Jowns Lokka an we nose wot appens ther downt we? shock

Doodle Fri 29-May-20 12:15:59

Oh squiffy dats scawey. Iz glad iz not dere two. Can yous swim?i kant. I bet pants has a stiff git ?

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 12:37:04

Well I'm back class, you have been so busy in my absence.
I'm in a really good mood!

DIL has just appeared with DGD, what a love surprise! Her baking scales gave up halfway through her baking and she came to get my spares set.

DGD ran about the garden, while we stayed at a safe distance, she has lifted my spirits so much! MyDD has strawberry plants growing in our garden, one has a huge strawberry on it, ready to eat. DGD had it, DD was raging when DIL sent her a video of DGD eating it! ??

grandMattie ?
Callistemon ?
Squiffy ?
DannieRae?
Dragonfly ?
JackieB ?
Doodle ?

I hope I haven't missed anyone.

Have the day off girls. I'm in a benevolent mood! ?

Squiffy Fri 29-May-20 12:55:26

Doods ar yoo shor yoo ment to say this, " I bet pants has a stiff git ? " dats a bit two much nfermashun blush

Squiffy Fri 29-May-20 12:56:48

Fank yoo Miss four the appel an day off!

Hop yoo hav a luvvly weakend smile

Pantglas2 Fri 29-May-20 13:09:19

Ooh Miss ewe is veri kynd lettin us owt urlee?

Akchulee, I do av a Stiffgit ?an orl my bajs for ?‍♀️ an I av wun a ward as a Lyfgard - the man dyed but my mouf-two-mouf tekneek an psistens woz praysed ??

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 14:10:48

Feelingmyage ?

Feelingmyage55 Fri 29-May-20 14:16:55

I’m giving myself a pat on the back ?

Feelingmyage55 Fri 29-May-20 14:21:00

All the FFFFs in teechur’s title made me think of fascinating facts. Today is the anniversary of the Queen’s
Coronation and also of the first ascent of Everest.
I don’t think Miss usually/ever uses words beginning with f. ?

Feelingmyage55 Fri 29-May-20 14:22:14

How kan I spel lik other gurrrls? Kan u switch ov spellcheck?

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 14:42:12

Feelingmyage, you would be surprised! wink

Callistemon Fri 29-May-20 14:42:17

I'm reading, Miss, very educational.

Well, I'm not really, am I cos I'm on Gransnet before any clever cloggsies points that out
grin

Doodle Fri 29-May-20 14:47:36

feeling Don’t know what you’re typing on but if it’s an iPad you can tap on the word on the left of the bar with quote marks round it which shows exactly what you have typed. If you tap on this it will print what you have typed rather than the autocorrected version. Dropping back into character now ?

Doodle Fri 29-May-20 14:50:32

0h squiffy dats so funee an rood. I din fink of dat wen I wote it ?.
pants you woz vewy bwave to sav dat man. Duz yous ewes warter wyngs ?

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 15:21:18

So sorry, I have realised I missed Pittcity?and Norsat?

I have so many PMs! I hope I haven't missed anyone! blush

Puzzler61 Fri 29-May-20 15:24:03

Thanks Miss and keep having a Happy Day xx

Squiffy Fri 29-May-20 15:38:15

Shhh Doods, downt let Miss no i woz rood! It woz Chewy’s forlt, shees leedin us awl astrai. Im veree eezly led mi teechas sed an ive no sense of drecshun. Akcherly, ive no sens at awl ??

Chewbacca Fri 29-May-20 15:58:32

Wots a stiff git? Is it anyfink to do wiv wot I told you behind the bike shed last night Pantglas? hmm

Pantglas2 Fri 29-May-20 16:03:18

Wozn I bwave Doodle - I gayv the kyss o lyfe to im coz e woz gorjys drownin? an it woz wot I membrd from owr Pubic Syrviss klass - Diwtee of Cayre?

Marydoll Fri 29-May-20 16:04:09

"CHEWBACCA!!!!! " ROARS MissDoll

Squiffy Fri 29-May-20 16:12:01

Chewy yoos goin two bee in Such Big Twubl an yoo wont get a ?. Miss will giv yoo detenshun an mayke yoo miss rowndas. ?? Yood betta bee weely gud now, i’l elp yoo. ??

Chewbacca Fri 29-May-20 16:25:41

But I woz only askin! Pantglas sed she had a stiff git an I wondered wot of them woz? Ooo flippin eck..... another 7 hours standing in the corner, facing the wall and wearing that soddin pointy cap with a D on it! ?

Pantglas2 Fri 29-May-20 16:32:29

Miss pleez done put Chewbacca in the cornyr!

I simplee tole her bout orl the Stiffgits Iv ad ova the yeers an she gottn old of the wron endof the stic an tole evriwun summink rood......?