Gransnet forums

Games

Wednesday (Is it Wednesday?) : Miss MaryDoll’s Wilfully Wild and Wonderful Maths Class.

(57 Posts)
Marydoll Wed 17-Jun-20 08:43:01

Good morning class, I need to cut and run! Following DH to the garage in the next town, so you will need to wait for your apples today!

All welcome, just PM your answers if you wish a mention and an apple!

dragonfly46 Wed 17-Jun-20 11:22:20

Oooh thank you Miss - I like being top of the class!

CraftyGranny Wed 17-Jun-20 11:27:49

Oh, wel dun Dragon envy. I wud luv de goldn apul to go wiv me cwystal won and glas won. oh an me wuden won I will av to get up reely erly, redi to powns! But then I wud hav to get de sum rite 2 confused

mary51 Wed 17-Jun-20 11:30:11

Glad your outing went well Miss. Sent first one in and will have a good look later at pic.

Was busy all day yesterday and absent and class finished when I had a look.
Regards to all.smile

Bathsheba Wed 17-Jun-20 11:40:28

Ooh pleezd fore yoo Miss, avin a vencher lik that! Muss av bin so citing!

Ise kwite lait twodae, but I av dun my mafs an werkd owt wot the pitcha puzzul is (I fink). Not shor if Ile be in skul mutch dis weak kos i av lots ov fings to doo, sowwy. Ile twy an pop in if I kan.

Bathsheba Wed 17-Jun-20 11:40:28

Ise kwite lait twodae, but I av dun my mafs an werkd owt wot the pitcha puzzul is (I fink). Not shor if Ile be in skul mutch dis weak kos i av lots ov fings to doo, sowwy. Ile twy an pop in if I kan.

Bathsheba Wed 17-Jun-20 11:40:29

CraftyGranny Wed 17-Jun-20 11:47:28

Bath can yoo ere dat eko!

CraftyGranny Wed 17-Jun-20 11:47:56

PS Bath hope your tummy is better today

Marydoll Wed 17-Jun-20 12:05:27

Callistemon ??
Bathsheba ??
Mary51 ?

Bathsheba Wed 17-Jun-20 12:14:45

I av no eyedeer wy dat append! Silly pooter!

Doodle Wed 17-Jun-20 12:29:43

? sowy Miss iz sew layte. Mine fren foned me dis mornin an she wudn stop tawkin so iz layte an I runned aller way.
squiffy I can see you at der back. I missd you. Kan we pla latr.
oops duz youz liv in Downrun Abbie.?. As yous got an unnner palor made two?
pants kan I av sum dat graff papr pleese. I luv dwawing graffs. I lik der long neks ?
Pooh it smel like a laydees boodwar in ere. Does flours don afr pong puzzler but dey vewy pretty.
Alo mary sowy youz mis uz yesturday. ?
bath ope youz tummy betr. Dat ose pype musta fix it. Youz got two cum two skul or pants wil marc youz misin and der twuancy peeps wil cum an getcha ?

Squiffy Wed 17-Jun-20 12:55:47

Ello Doods! I mist yoo two! I can plan layter wen ive dun awl dat ime ment to doo - I cuwd bee sum tyme .....

Doodle Wed 17-Jun-20 12:59:58

Yeah I dun mine sums and der puzil. I goin to der kwaft rwm know two dwaw myne graff. ? I gonna cal im jefwy ?

Pantglas2 Wed 17-Jun-20 13:26:58

I’m in de Kraff Rwm Doodle✂️???. I done fink ewe shud corl yore graff Jeffwee until weev ad Secks Ejacayshun lessuns - it mite bea a Jeniphurr!

Marydoll Wed 17-Jun-20 13:41:59

Doodle, ??

Doodle Wed 17-Jun-20 14:02:41

Core Fankoo Miss I got two aple agin ?
Oh ok pants how duz eye no if itz a boy or gurl graff.? ?

Pantglas2 Wed 17-Jun-20 14:23:45

Doodle I av it on gwd thoritee that boi graffs av an eggstra tayle.....?

Puzzler61 Wed 17-Jun-20 14:29:22

Thank youMiss for the appuls.
Well done dragonfly to get the golden appul . ?

willa45 Wed 17-Jun-20 14:55:01

Awhhh shucks!....I wud hap to gittup at 2 'n de mourning to kiep up wid dis grup. Miss, ayl PM de ansus soon 's aye kin kach my bref.

Oopsadaisy3 Wed 17-Jun-20 15:31:58

crafty yes we do go out on the ponies, the live in the stables, it’s a big building with lots of doors in it and a big clock on the roof, the ponies have a little room behind each of the doors, they like to eat hay and apples. They are looked after by the stable boys.
Mummy has rings except she calls them ‘airlooms’ but I don’t think her fingers go green.
Our Gardner’s must wear rings like yours though because Cook says that they have green fingers.

Grannynannywanny Wed 17-Jun-20 15:43:23

Gud afurnoon everybudy. I woz very late for skool toody. I been visitin mine cuzin at his cair home. Only throo the windo but it woz nise to hav a chat wiv him. It woz hard. He wonted a big hug an coodnt unerstan why I woz outside.
I cant get anser to puzzuls tooday. I fink I wil soon get wun of dem pointy hats wiv a D on it

Pantglas2 Wed 17-Jun-20 15:47:11

GrannyNW ewe mussn wurree bowt the pointee at wiv a D onit - Doodle az won an it’s coz she iz mi Depwtee Perfect an she az a baj!

mary51 Wed 17-Jun-20 16:10:58

Thanks for the apple Miss. It will make a change as there are only bananas in the fruit bowl.

[smle}

Marydoll Wed 17-Jun-20 17:31:29

wila??

The Answers

The first one of course is the lie. Some of you thought it was too easy, but you would be surprised by the number of people who don't read the question properly. wink

The picture puzzle is a 45rpm record.

Doodle Wed 17-Jun-20 19:01:44

grannywn youz is evin latr Dan me. Did yous no dat boy graffs haz an extra tale. pants tol me ?

Well dun willa. I got a wed an gween apls two.