Sitting with a mug of lukewarm tea about to start for the day on the task of finishing my self assessment for HMRC, but debating whether or not to go back downstairs to zap my tea in the microwave. Really kicking myself for not keeping better records ….
Laying in bed wondering why I can't get to sleep, also wondering if my soon-to-be 12 y/o granddaughter is still awake, too? She had belly ache and I made her a hot water bottle, tucked her in and she asked to watch Netflix on her phone. Surely she'll be asleep now...maybe...
Sitting on bed in dressing gown trying to get rid of black background on Google search on my phone, contemplating a bath And typing on GN. and listening to Nat King Cole on Echo From my parents era, but relaxing.
Sat on the sofa doing this, while Wiggy flies around looking fed up. I'm wondering whether to start a diet today or leave it until the new year. It's raining and dull but I feel like a walk. So I might go out in a minute.
Last minute preparations just finished as I procrastinate too much. Time to sit and relax, possibly watch James Bond latest film before dinner. DD1 and both GDs arriving tomorrow is more like Christmas Day for us. ?
We had a lovely FaceTime catch up with our DD2 and SiL in Queensland when they celebrated yesterday Queenslander. Unfortunately it was pouring down in their area and same again today. Pleased to hear you had such a lovely day. ?