1) Going to primary school holding my darling old Dad’s hand, (yes he was old - big age difference between my parents). I was the youngest of 8
2) My 13th Birthday party - I was allowed to invite about 25 of my school friends, including boys ?
3) when I was in Primary School, I was accused of stealing the teacher’s pencil (from her Desk) and I had to go before the Principal (Sister Paula)
4) Death of my Daddy - I was perhaps 11 or 12
5) Sneaking into my big sister’s make-up box and using her ‘rouge’
5 ‘mistakes’ you made, but which turned out to be a learning curve and not something you now regret
is petrol cheaper or dearer in Europe?
What medicine do you remember always having in your childhood medicine cabinet?
Raised cholesterol and the Statin effect
What would be the worst figure of speech if you took them literally?



