Ridin' along in my automobile My baby beside me at the wheel I stole a kiss at the turn of a mile My curiosity runnin' wild Crusin' and playin' the radio With no particular place to go
Me too, MissA, I love the lines, But I need you more than want you. And I want you for all time....
I drove all night to be with you, Is that all right? I drove all night, woke you from your sleep, to make love to you, Is that all right, I drove all night.
Listen to me and I'll tell you no lie Too fast to live, too young to die I bought a new machine and then they say... woooh! It takes your breath away...
I've been driving in my car It's not quite a Jaguar I bought it in Primrose Hill From a bloke from Brazil It was made in fifty-nine In a factory by the Tyne
Oh lord won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz. My friends all drive Porches, I must make amends. Worked hard all my lifetime no help from my friends So lord won’t you buy me a Mercedes Benz.
Fools rush in, where angels fear to tread And so I come to you my love My heart above my head Though I see the danger there If there's a chance for me Then I don't care