It has nothing to do with the wine Or the music that's flooding my mind Never before have I been so sure You're the some one I dreamed I would find I close my eyes and count to 10 And when I open them your still here..
Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling Do you feel my heart beating? Do you understand? Do you feel the same? Am I only dreaming? Is this burning an eternal flame?
I can hear your heartbeat knocking on the window I can feel the weigh down below I can hear the whispers Coming from the shadows Touch me like a hot 10 on my soul Heartbeat heartbeat listen to my heartbeat Ooo heartbeat heartbeat listen to my heartbeat....
The hills are alive with the sound of music With songs they have sung for a thousand years The hills fill my heart with the sound of music My heart wants to sing every song it hears
Thank you for the music the songs I'm singing Thanks for all the jou they're bringing Who could live without it I ask in all honesty What would life be Without a song and a dance what are we? So I say Thank you for giving it to me...
Ain't got no trouble in my life, No foolish dream to make me cry. I'm never frightened I'm never worried, I know, I know I'll always get by. I got the music Pretty music I got the music In me.
In the deserts of Sudan and the gardens of Japan From Milan to Yucatan Every woman every man In the deserts of Sudan And the gardens of Japan From Milan to Yucatan Every woman every man Hit me with your rhythm stick Hit me hit me Je tadore ich leibe dich Hit me Hit me
In my mind I'm gone to Carolina Can't you see the sunshine? Can't you just feel the moonshine? And, ain't it just like a friend of mine To hit me from behind? Yes, I'm gone to Carolina in my mind
Carolina moon keep shining Shining on the one who waits for me Carolina moon I'm pining Pining for the place I long to be How I'm hoping tonight you'll go Go to the right window Scatter your light, say I'm alright Please do Tell her that I'm blue and lonely Dreamy Carolina moon.