It's not time to make a change Just relax, take it easy You're still young, that's your fault There's so much you have to know Find a girl, settle down If you want you can marry Look at me, I am old, but I'm happy.
Homeward bound I wish I was homeward bound Home, where my thought's escaping Home, where my music's playing Home, where my love lies waiting silently for me
Thanks Granmarie Yes I really enjoy it too. (No argybargy and lots of lovely memories) I merely kept the thread going, MissAdventure was the genius who thought to start it!
'Cause I've seen blue skies through the tears In my eyes and I realise
I'm going home I'm going home I'm going home.......
Thinking of my going, how to cut the thread and leave it all behind, Looking windward for my comfort I take each day as it arrives, But these miss you nights are the longest.
Oh yes, those are exactly the lines that make my eyes prickle with tears. He really does have that ability to express pure emotion. (Much like Karen Carpenter)
I am a lineman for the county And I drive the main road Searchin' in the sun for another overload I hear you singing in the wire I can hear you through the whine And the Wichita lineman Is still on the line
You, who are on the road Must have a code that you can live by And so, become yourself Because the past is just a goodbye Teach your children well Their father's hell did slowly go by And feed them on your dreams The one they pick's the one you'll know by