Love of my life, you've hurt me You've broken my heart And now you leave me Love of my life, can't you see? Bring it back, bring it back Don't take it away from me Because you don't know What it means to me...
When I met you in the restaurant You could tell I was no debutante You asked me what's my pleasure A movie or a measure I'll have a cup of tea And tell you of my dreaming, dreaming is free.
He said son I've made a life Out of reading peoples faces Knowing what the cards were By the way they held their eyes So I'd you dont mind me saying g I can see you're out of aces....
Can't read my, can't read my No, he can't read my poker face! (She's got me like nobody) Can't read my, can't read my No, he can't read my poker face! (
Take that look off your face I can see through your smile You would love to be right I bet you didnt sleep well last night Couldnt wait to bring all that bad news to my door Well I've got news for you, I knew before....
I see that worried look upon your face You've got your troubles I've got mine She's found somebody else to take your place You've got your troubles I've got mine.
Maxwell Edison, majoring in medicine Calls her on the phone Can I take you out to the the pictures J-o-a-n But as shes getting ready to go A knock comes on the door Bang bang Maxwells silver hammer Came down upon her head Clang clang Maxwells silver hammer made sure she was dead...
I took my troubles down to Madam Ruth You know that gypsy with the gold capped tooth She's got a pad down on 34th and Vine Selling little bottles of Love Potion no 9.
I didn't mean to treat you bad Didn't know just what I had But honey now I do And don't it make my brown eyes Don't it make my brown eyes Don't it make my brown eyes blue
I've seen fire and I've seen rain I've seen sunny days that I thought would never end I've seen lonely times when I could not find a friend But I always thought that I'd see you again.
I'm gonna sow the seeds of deep devotion, Fertilise it with emotion, Water it with warm desire, and then I'll reap the harvest of love... (lowering the tone - Benny Hill)
Inch by inch, row by row Gonna make this garden grow All it takes is a rake and a hoe And a piece of fertile ground Inch by inch, row by row Someone bless these seeds I sow Someone warm them from below Till the rain comes tumblin' down.