Gransnet forums

Games

Let's Nerdle again ?

(370 Posts)
FarNorth Mon 17-Oct-22 10:58:20

Hullo Ailidh (last post on previous thread!), welcome to Nerdling.
Maybe this screenshot of the Nerdle rules might help?
The key thing is that multiply & divide, in any sum, are done before add or subtract.

Hope to see you here again. smile

nadateturbe Thu 03-Nov-22 13:21:10

Hello again Farnorth.

You'll not believe this but....

nerdlegame 288 2/6

⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nadateturbe Thu 03-Nov-22 13:11:02

Brilliant Farnorth. πŸ‘ πŸ‘

I wonder what I did with nerdle πŸ€”.
My brain was obviously having a holiday yesterday.

FarNorth Thu 03-Nov-22 12:00:10

grin
Haha, no bi for anyone yesterday and you were so excited by your excellent Octordle score you've posted it on the wrong thread!

Imagine my astonishment today, tho!

nerdlegame 288 2/6

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nadateturbe Wed 02-Nov-22 18:58:44

Good evening Farnorth.

Daily Octordle #282
6️⃣7️⃣
πŸ”Ÿ8️⃣
5οΈβƒ£πŸ•š
3️⃣4️⃣
Score: 54
octordle.com

Might do bi later. Tired.

FarNorth Wed 02-Nov-22 16:35:04

nerdlegame 287 4/6

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Don't know if I can be bothered with bi today, I'll see later on.

nadateturbe Tue 01-Nov-22 17:37:10

nerdlegame 286 3/6

⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

binerdle 173 3&5/7

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛
πŸŸͺ🟩🟩πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

I haven't seen it Farnorth. I'll check it out, but I prefer just to enjoy it. Definitely!

FarNorth Tue 01-Nov-22 14:05:19

nerdlegame 286 4/6

⬛⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ
🟩πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

binerdle 173 5&3/7

⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ
⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛
πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Have you seen the new Nerdle Cup option?
I don't think I really want to get fiercely competitive about it. grin

FarNorth Mon 31-Oct-22 23:41:32

Evening nada. It wasn't bad, was it

nadateturbe Mon 31-Oct-22 22:52:47

Evening Farnorth.
Not too taxing tonight.

nerdlegame 285 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺ
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

binerdle 172 5&4/7

πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
⬛⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩🟩🟩
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

FarNorth Mon 31-Oct-22 19:21:55

nerdlegame 285 4/6

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺ🟩
πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

binerdle 172 5&3/7

⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛
⬛⬛πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛
⬛⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟩πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nadateturbe Mon 31-Oct-22 17:42:17

Farnorth 😁.

Back later. Need a rest after art.

FarNorth Mon 31-Oct-22 14:11:04

Not thrice, though!
That would have been a disaster.

nadateturbe Sun 30-Oct-22 20:32:45

Nice twice Very poor use of vocabulary!

nadateturbe Sun 30-Oct-22 20:30:01

Evening Farnorth. Nice of you to join us. Hope you've all had a nice Sunday.

FarNorth Sun 30-Oct-22 20:16:10

Evening!

nerdlegame 284 4/6

⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
⬛πŸŸͺ🟩🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nadateturbe Sun 30-Oct-22 20:02:53

Hello muse.
Thought I would keep you company.

A bit lucky I think.

nerdlegame 284 3/6

⬛⬛πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

muse Sun 30-Oct-22 19:08:12

Hello any Sunday Nerdlers
nerdlegame 284 4/6

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛
⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Tricky one.

FarNorth Sat 29-Oct-22 23:22:20

It's so annoying when you do that, isn't it.
Night - night. βœ¨πŸŒ™

nadateturbe Sat 29-Oct-22 22:40:02

Previous days nerdlegames have changed into black squares and question marks. Anyone else getting this?

⬛?⬛⬛????
??⬛???⬛⬛
????????

nadateturbe Sat 29-Oct-22 22:37:54

Thanks muse and good evening to you and Farnorth.
I've done that kind of thing more than once muse and just couldn't believe I did it .

Binerdle took some work.

binerdle 170 3&5/7

β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

muse Sat 29-Oct-22 22:24:58

nerdlegame 283 4/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Can't believe what I've done. I knew on the 1st line, two numbers were the same then forgot to use them both on the 2nd and 3rd line.

Well done nadateturbe.

nadateturbe Sat 29-Oct-22 21:46:23

nerdlegame 283 3/6

πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

FarNorth Sat 29-Oct-22 21:07:12

nerdlegame 283 4/6

⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ⬛
🟩🟩πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

binerdle 170 6&4/7

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nadateturbe Fri 28-Oct-22 23:03:35

Good evening Farnorth thanks.

nerdlegame 282 3/6

?⬛⬛⬛??⬛?
??⬛?⬛?⬛⬛
????????

FarNorth Fri 28-Oct-22 22:28:56

Excellent results yesterday nada

nerdlegame 282 3/6

⬛?⬛⬛????
??⬛???⬛⬛
????????