Good afternoon all. I'm very inconsistent, dreadful scores. Tired, but I've achieved a lot today. FridaysChild I don't know where you get the energy/patience. Well done 👏
Thankyou nadateturbe. A choice has to be made. This, or housework 🤔. Guess what wins?! 😂. Whether you do well or not, scores don’t really matter. Enjoyment does. As long as you’re having fun 😃 This may suffer soon. I got a Lego set for Christmas. I’ve been waiting for the time to sit and build it with nothing on the horizon to disturb that fun. I have visitors on Saturday so after that my sights are set.
Good choice FridaysChild. I have a birthday card which daughter sent many years ago stating "A clean house is a sign of a wasted life". My grandsons love lego. Great hobby. Enjoy.
You're right of course. Scores don't really matter. When I paint I don't worry about creating a masterpiece. I just enjoy it.