Gransnet forums

Games

LAST THREE LETTERS (July 25)

(672 Posts)
crazyH Mon 14-Jul-25 11:12:20

Totally eccentric diatribe

HowVeryDareYou2 Thu 01-Oct-26 22:03:14

Running upstairs shortly

Magenta8 Thu 01-Oct-26 21:21:56

Large overweight walrus

twiglet77 Thu 01-Oct-26 21:18:47

Lovely light yellow

henetha Thu 01-Oct-26 10:44:14

He's extremely silly

Bellanonna Thu 01-Oct-26 10:42:39

I’m eating sandwiches

Mel1967 Thu 01-Oct-26 08:02:03

Kids eating lollies 🍭

HowVeryDareYou2 Thu 01-Oct-26 07:55:08

Dating a yokel

twiglet77 Wed 30-Sept-26 21:22:07

Open next Sunday

Rocketstop2 Wed 30-Sept-26 18:28:29

Really idiotic actions

MollyNew Wed 30-Sept-26 17:52:56

Lovely old wisteria

Magenta8 Wed 30-Sept-26 11:25:22

Don't like yellow

henetha Wed 30-Sept-26 11:22:23

Elephants sleep soundly

Bellanonna Wed 30-Sept-26 09:29:35

I’d never guess

HowVeryDareYou2 Tue 29-Sept-26 21:10:40

Old ladies kissing

MollyNew Tue 29-Sept-26 20:44:05

Don't enter Suffolk

twiglet77 Tue 29-Sept-26 20:33:07

Old repeated episodes

Magenta8 Tue 29-Sept-26 20:17:39

Our papa swore

Bellanonna Tue 29-Sept-26 19:50:56

Often lick lollipops

Rocketstop2 Tue 29-Sept-26 18:32:13

Take evening stroll

Mel1967 Tue 29-Sept-26 13:27:07

Grandma eats dates

henetha Tue 29-Sept-26 11:40:47

Old vicar's enraged

Rocketstop2 Mon 28-Sept-26 19:39:07

Feel undying love

Magenta8 Mon 28-Sept-26 15:06:54

I'm not grateful

Mel1967 Mon 28-Sept-26 15:02:33

Every time something

Rocketstop2 Sun 27-Sept-26 18:52:36

Sugary enjoyable sweets