Gransnet forums

Games

LAST THREE LETTERS (July 25)

(673 Posts)
crazyH Mon 14-Jul-25 11:12:20

Totally eccentric diatribe

crazyH Fri 11-Sept-26 21:02:08

Irene’s not generous

CarrotTop Fri 11-Sept-26 20:02:46

I'm not groaning

Rocketstop2 Fri 11-Sept-26 19:27:08

Out next evening

Crocus5 Fri 11-Sept-26 14:05:26

Laundry eventually done

Magenta8 Fri 11-Sept-26 10:50:27

Not strictly entitled

crazyH Fri 11-Sept-26 00:58:46

It’s legal sense

Bellanonna Thu 10-Sept-26 21:22:27

Took everyone’s details

Rocketstop2 Thu 10-Sept-26 19:04:06

I'm very elated

Crocus5 Thu 10-Sept-26 13:12:27

Took exploratory drive

Mel1967 Thu 10-Sept-26 08:56:06

Unusually rather excited

Bellanonna Wed 09-Sept-26 18:34:49

Not too sure

Magenta8 Wed 09-Sept-26 17:32:44

Rip in pants

Crocus5 Wed 09-Sept-26 15:16:38

Really exciting trip

henetha Wed 09-Sept-26 11:00:10

Under round turret

Mel1967 Wed 09-Sept-26 07:56:00

Eating lovely yoghurt

crazyH Tue 08-Sept-26 22:11:13

Nice and lovely

Magenta8 Tue 08-Sept-26 20:43:00

Our Nan's exceptional

MollyNew Tue 08-Sept-26 18:38:06

I told everyone

henetha Mon 07-Sept-26 12:19:51

Old red kite

Bellanonna Mon 07-Sept-26 12:02:23

Hiking to York

Mel1967 Mon 07-Sept-26 09:12:59

Am I naughty

Rocketstop2 Sun 06-Sept-26 18:43:28

Gardeners enjoy rain

Magenta8 Sun 06-Sept-26 12:42:31

I'm not ginger

Mel1967 Sun 06-Sept-26 09:38:18

Only Auntie talking

Rocketstop2 Sat 05-Sept-26 19:56:36

Indignant nanny goat