Gransnet forums

Games

New Limerick Thread II 2016 (following New Limerick Thread)

(1001 Posts)
Magenta8 Sun 04-Jan-26 12:11:49

Only then will I head off home
And sort out my wet hair with a comb
I'll try a new style
With which I'll beguile
Everyone wherever I roam

I'll charm everybody I meet

GoldenLady Sat 09-May-26 15:01:07

Then the sun shone and birds did sing
A golden glow lit up everything
Endless summer days
No rain,mist, or haze

hollysteers Fri 08-May-26 23:17:51

Then the sun shone and birds did sing
A golden glow lit up everything
Endless summer days

Magenta8 Fri 08-May-26 07:15:31

Then the sun shone and birds did sing
A golden glow lit up everything

65KL Thu 07-May-26 20:58:46

Then the sun shone and birds did sing

65KL Thu 07-May-26 20:57:41

In England the summers are short
Often, in the rain we get caught
Sun shines then it's gone
Cannot mow the lawn
Was different when were young, I thought

crazyH Thu 07-May-26 20:47:48

In England the summers are short
Often, in the rain we get caught
Sun shines then it's gone
Cannot mow the lawn

Magenta8 Thu 07-May-26 20:17:43

In England the summers are short
Often, in the rain we get caught
Sun shines then it's gone

crazyH Thu 07-May-26 17:18:49

In England the summers are short
Often, in the rain we get caught

hollysteers Thu 07-May-26 15:51:51

It’s all a bit chilly today
I suppose it’s still early May
I’m pining for sun
And summertime fun
And then I’ll be making the hay.

In England the summers are short

GoldenLady Thu 07-May-26 15:03:08

It’s all a bit chilly today
I suppose it’s still early May
I’m pining for sun
And summertime fun

nanna8 Thu 07-May-26 13:18:45

It’s all a bit chilly today
I suppose it’s still early May
I’m pining for sun

Magenta8 Thu 07-May-26 12:14:49

It's all a bit chilly today
I suppose it's still early May

Clawdy Thu 07-May-26 12:12:12

I think dogs can be just as bad
They steal our hearts but help when sad
You're never alone
But they won't share their bone
Still, lots of fun can be had!

It's all a bit chilly today

GoldenLady Tue 05-May-26 15:59:02

I think dogs can be just as bad
They steal our hearts but help when sad
You’re never alone
But they won't share their bone

hollysteers Tue 05-May-26 12:06:16

I think dogs can be just as bad
They steal our hearts but help when sad
You’re never alone

Wyllow3 Tue 05-May-26 10:09:19

I think dogs can be just as bad
They steal our hearts but help when sad

Magenta8 Tue 05-May-26 09:01:26

And he will rest for an hour
Whilst I clean well and scour
Cats have the best life
No worries and strife!
They have us humans in their power

I think dogs can be just as bad

Clawdy Tue 05-May-26 08:22:17

And then he will rest for an hour
Whilst I clean well and scour
Cats have the best life
No worries and strife!

hollysteers Mon 04-May-26 23:21:33

And then he will rest for an hour
Whilst I clean well and scour
Cats have the best life

Wyllow3 Mon 04-May-26 23:17:17

And then he will rest for an hour
Whilst I clean well and scour

pably15 Mon 04-May-26 22:53:02

But come feeding time he'll appear
With his little nose in the air
He's waiting for dinner
Fore he gets thinner
He always eats more than his share

And then he will rest for an hour

65KL Mon 04-May-26 20:01:08

But come feeding time he'll appear
With his little nose in the air
He's waiting for dinner
Fore he gets thinner

Wyllow3 Sun 03-May-26 23:16:19

But come feeding time he'll appear
Expecting his pies and his beer

MollyNew Sun 03-May-26 22:59:25

But come feeding time he'll appear
With his little nose in the air
He's waiting for dinner

Magenta8 Sun 03-May-26 21:48:00

But come feeding time he'll appear
With his little nose in the air

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion