Gransnet forums

Games

MAKE A SENTENCE GAME [FEB '26]

(724 Posts)
fancythat Wed 25-Feb-26 19:07:48

last letters

DISHES

Bellanonna Wed 22-Jul-26 21:16:50

Come on, let’s open Ukrainian restaurant!

BORSCH

Clawdy Wed 22-Jul-26 20:48:43

An unusual colour, try it out

COLOUR

Bellanonna Wed 22-Jul-26 17:39:29

Yachts often under the hammer

AUCTIO

crazyH Wed 22-Jul-26 12:30:44

Love only very elegant ladies, young

YOUTH

henetha Wed 22-Jul-26 12:08:08

Second time around, love keeps sweeter

LOVELY

Scribbles Tue 21-Jul-26 20:18:29

Bought a little asparagus, not cauliflower.

STALKS

Bellanonna Tue 21-Jul-26 12:52:18

Please remember, I’m not too steady

BALANC

Scribbles Tue 21-Jul-26 01:26:44

Each Xerox copy is terribly expensive.

PRINTS

friendlygingercat Mon 20-Jul-26 01:20:44

Saw exciting conditions on new development

EXCITE

Clawdy Sun 19-Jul-26 21:09:44

Leaving a very attractive second home

SECOND

Rocketstop2 Sat 18-Jul-26 19:18:24

Vesuvius still undergoes average volcanic eruptions

LAVASH

Scribbles Sat 18-Jul-26 18:41:02

Elegant spy portrayed in old novel.

VSUAVE

Bellanonna Sat 18-Jul-26 13:05:11

Apparently everyone’s relying on British Intelligence

ESPION

Scribbles Sat 18-Jul-26 03:37:11

Some will evade daily exercises, naturally!

AEROBI

Bellanonna Fri 17-Jul-26 21:35:27

Several nights ago I left Stockholm

SWEDEN

henetha Fri 17-Jul-26 12:43:22

Every snail takes over night invasions

SNAILS

Scribbles Wed 15-Jul-26 09:57:10

Visiting Estonia now; I'm completely enchanted.

ESTONI

Bellanonna Tue 14-Jul-26 23:26:57

Though, really, a Venetian excursion looms

VENICE

MollyNew Tue 14-Jul-26 19:59:56

Tony and Pat researched Italian Lakes

TRAVEL

Scribbles Tue 14-Jul-26 11:29:28

Did I seem pompous last April?

TAPRIL

Bellanonna Mon 13-Jul-26 22:20:25

Colleagues - I’m now exhibiting my artwork.

DISPLA

Scribbles Mon 13-Jul-26 14:40:57

Really excruciating movie: outrageously violent ending.

CINEMA

Clawdy Sun 12-Jul-26 17:10:24

Moved everything away neatly last year.

REMOVE

henetha Sun 12-Jul-26 13:51:46

Uncle Ned always buys less expensively

MEANLY

Scribbles Sat 11-Jul-26 17:32:21

Tell Auntie I can't help it.

UNABLE