Gransnet forums

Games

Last three letters contd - 2026

(1001 Posts)
Magenta8 Tue 14-Apr-26 12:58:30

Altogether not tolerable

Mel1967 Tue 22-Sept-26 08:03:55

Items now gone

Ladyleftfieldlover Tue 22-Sept-26 07:47:58

Una tries everything

LucyAnna5 Tue 22-Sept-26 06:51:15

Zebras are cute

Magenta8 Mon 21-Sept-26 20:57:38

He's on prozac

Rocketstop2 Mon 21-Sept-26 19:38:40

In every shop

henetha Mon 21-Sept-26 12:30:56

Eating eggs satisfies

LucyAnna5 Mon 21-Sept-26 12:08:12

Instructing new employees

Peacelilydilly Mon 21-Sept-26 07:22:35

I love sunshine

LucyAnna5 Mon 21-Sept-26 06:59:04

Extremely long fingernails

Magenta8 Mon 21-Sept-26 06:56:29

Do ask yourself

LucyAnna5 Mon 21-Sept-26 06:39:40

Chips every day

Rocketstop2 Sun 20-Sept-26 18:40:49

Knew everyone danced

Ladyleftfieldlover Sun 20-Sept-26 18:00:56

Ronald is naked

LucyAnna5 Sun 20-Sept-26 15:43:04

Insects never grin

Mel1967 Sun 20-Sept-26 08:55:05

I’m not going

LucyAnna5 Sun 20-Sept-26 06:23:07

Essential annual reckoning

Magenta8 Sat 19-Sept-26 19:09:27

A productive year

LucyAnna5 Sat 19-Sept-26 17:58:30

Everyone needed therapy

BoggledMind Sat 19-Sept-26 17:28:14

Expecting rowdy entertainment

LucyAnna5 Sat 19-Sept-26 17:22:53

I knit everywhere

TillyTrotter Sat 19-Sept-26 13:10:20

Ongoing national strike

henetha Sat 19-Sept-26 12:19:08

Giraffes eat dandelions

Magenta8 Sat 19-Sept-26 08:55:43

I nearly gagged

Mel1967 Sat 19-Sept-26 08:42:14

Please try yomping

Peacelilydilly Sat 19-Sept-26 08:13:42

Nearly completely empty

This discussion thread has reached a 1000 message limit, and so cannot accept new messages.
Start a new discussion