Gransnet forums

Games

Anyone Nerdle?

(288 Posts)
Thurrock Tue 05-May-26 16:28:58

Lots of Wordle chat but does anyone Nerdle

Squiffy Tue 15-Sept-26 18:02:46

nada πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ for yesterday!

Fridayschild Tue 15-Sept-26 23:18:28

nerdlegame 1700 4/6

⬛πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛
🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nadateturbe Wed 16-Sept-26 04:11:47

nerdlegame 1701 3/6

⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺ
πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Thanks Squiffy.

Fridayschild Wed 16-Sept-26 18:18:04

nerdlegame 1701 3/6

πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Squiffy Wed 16-Sept-26 21:31:00

nerdlegame 1701 3/6

β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Squiffy Thu 17-Sept-26 19:04:53

nerdlegame 1702 5/6

πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Squiffy Thu 17-Sept-26 19:05:55

Where’s everybody gone?! πŸ‘€

JoyBloggs Thu 17-Sept-26 19:13:24

Squiffy I've just kept running out of time to do Nerdle the last few days, much to my annoyance!

JoyBloggs Thu 17-Sept-26 19:15:55

nada... I take a few days off and hey ho you get a 2 when my back is turned! Well done! grin

nadateturbe Thu 17-Sept-26 23:05:35

I'm here Squiffy, daughter visiting from England, so might not always make it while she is here.

nerdlegame 1702 4/6

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nadateturbe Thu 17-Sept-26 23:07:41

Thanks JB. See you whenever 😊 .

Fridayschild Fri 18-Sept-26 01:16:18

nerdlegame 1703 3/6

🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸ©β¬›β¬›πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

JoyBloggs Fri 18-Sept-26 20:47:17

nerdlegame 1703 3/6

⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Squiffy Fri 18-Sept-26 21:25:32

nerdlegame 1703 3/6

⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Squiffy Fri 18-Sept-26 21:28:25

Nice to see you all! πŸ˜€

Enjoy your daughter’s visit, nada! Nerdle definitely takes second place to that! πŸ˜†

Fridayschild Sat 19-Sept-26 11:34:51

nerdlegame 1704 4/6

πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
β¬›πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ
🟩🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸͺβ¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©πŸŸ©
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nadateturbe Sat 19-Sept-26 15:44:10

Great scores on Friday everyone!
Thanks Squiffy.

nerdlegame 1704 4/6

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛
⬛⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩🟩
⬛⬛πŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Squiffy Sun 20-Sept-26 18:14:05

I forgot to tap the share button, but I got it in three today! There doesn’t seem to be a way of clicking anything to get β€˜share’ back again?

nadateturbe Sun 20-Sept-26 20:42:45

Snap Squiffy

nerdlegame 1705 3/6

⬛πŸŸͺβ¬›β¬›β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ🟩πŸŸͺ🟩
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

nadateturbe Sun 20-Sept-26 20:48:17

You can Squiffy, if you go back in and wait a few seconds. (On mine anyway).
But we believe you. 😊

Squiffy Sun 20-Sept-26 22:04:25

Thanks, but I tried that, but it didn’t work!

JoyBloggs Mon 21-Sept-26 09:54:52

nerdlegame 1706 3/6

πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺ⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩πŸŸͺπŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Missed a couple of days... spent too long on Alphalock so doing this early today!

Squiffy Mon 21-Sept-26 10:08:33

We’re beginning to echo β€œthe dog ate my homework”! πŸ˜‚

Squiffy Mon 21-Sept-26 13:00:12

nerdlegame 1706 4/6

πŸŸͺ⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛⬛⬛πŸŸͺπŸŸͺ⬛
πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›πŸŸ©πŸŸ©β¬›
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

JoyBloggs Mon 21-Sept-26 16:37:27

Squiffy

We’re beginning to echo β€œthe dog ate my homework”! πŸ˜‚

Squiffy Yes, I agree! grin grin grin