Gransnet forums

Games

LIMERICKS (April 2025 contd August 2026)

(189 Posts)
Magenta8 Sat 08-Aug-26 09:35:25

I would have liked to have a chat (First line)

GoldenLady Fri 28-Aug-26 15:29:12

Do you have a lovable pet?
I haven't got a pet, yet
But the one I will get

MollyNew Tue 25-Aug-26 18:33:43

Do you have a lovable pet?
I haven't got a pet, yet

GoldenLady Tue 25-Aug-26 14:48:01

Summer will be over soon
And then it'll be Harvest moon
I love October
Moist, mellow, sober
And more comfortable days than in June

Do you have a lovable pet?

Magenta8 Sun 23-Aug-26 17:53:06

Summer will be over soon
And then it'll be Harvest moon
I love October
Moist, mellow, sober

GoldenLady Sun 23-Aug-26 15:10:44

Summer will be over soon
And then it'll be Harvest moon
I love October

MollyNew Sat 22-Aug-26 21:20:08

Summer will be over soon
And then it'll be Harvest moon

GoldenLady Sat 22-Aug-26 13:40:02

Ah, we have peace at last
Instead of that horrid blast
Silence is golden
And worthy of holdin'
Let us leave the noise in the past.

Summer will be over soon

GoldenLady Wed 19-Aug-26 15:04:02

Ah, we have peace at last
Instead of that horrid blast
Silence is golden
And worthy of holdin'

Magenta8 Tue 18-Aug-26 09:19:04

Take your pick.

Magenta8 Tue 18-Aug-26 09:18:52

Ah, we have peace at last
Instead of that horrid blast
Silence is golden

Magenta8 Tue 18-Aug-26 09:17:56

Ah, we have peace at last
It really is a contrast
Silence is golden

SpinDriftCoastal Tue 18-Aug-26 08:30:45

Ah, we have peace at last
Instead of that horrid blast

MollyNew Mon 17-Aug-26 22:13:56

Ah, we have peace at last
It really is a contrast

GoldenLady Mon 17-Aug-26 15:50:01

Perhaps you should try singing bass
That would wipe the smile off his face
They say silence is golden
And does embolden
All who are stuck in this place

Ah, we have peace at last

henetha Mon 17-Aug-26 11:55:25

Perhaps you should try singing bass
That would wipe the smile off his face
They say silence is golden
And does embolden

GoldenLady Sun 16-Aug-26 14:47:40

Perhaps you should try singing bass
That would wipe the smile off his face
They say silence is golden

Magenta8 Sat 15-Aug-26 18:40:18

Perhaps you should try singing bass
That would wipe the smile off his face

GoldenLady Sat 15-Aug-26 15:55:22

Is my singing really that bad?
Or are his objections quite mad?
I sing Do, Ray, Me,
As loud as can be
And when you will stop, I'll be glad

Perhaps you should try singing bass

libra10 Sat 15-Aug-26 13:55:53

Is my singing really that bad?
Or are his objections quite mad?
I sing Do, Ray, Me,
As loud as can be

SpinDriftCoastal Sat 15-Aug-26 13:50:27

Is my singing really that bad?
Or are his objections quite mad?
I sing Do, Ray, Me,

Magenta8 Sat 15-Aug-26 13:10:42

Is my singing really that bad?
Or are his objections quite mad?

henetha Sat 15-Aug-26 13:00:35

My humility knows no bounds
Although I create gorgeous sounds
I'm modest and shy
But then, I can't lie
My neighbour threatens me with hounds.

Is my singing really that bad?

GoldenLady Fri 14-Aug-26 17:14:25

My humility knows no bounds
Although I create gorgeous sounds
I'm modest and shy
But then, I can't lie

MollyNew Thu 13-Aug-26 21:04:16

My humility knows no bounds
Although I create gorgeous sounds
I'm modest and shy

GoldenLady Wed 12-Aug-26 15:14:19

My humility knows no bounds
Although I create gorgeous sounds