Gransnet forums

Games

LAST THREE (WORDS) LETTERS (Cont. from May) Aug 2026

(422 Posts)
Magenta8 Tue 11-Aug-26 20:58:26

Indications not good

Lindylou23 Fri 09-Oct-26 21:04:22

Sharing knitting yarns

LucyAnna5 Fri 09-Oct-26 20:31:51

I love spaghetti

Magenta8 Fri 09-Oct-26 19:37:52

Don't expect details

twiglet77 Fri 09-Oct-26 17:24:21

Rapid exit demanded

HowVeryDareYou2 Fri 09-Oct-26 16:50:05

Old and tired

LucyAnna5 Fri 09-Oct-26 15:40:18

Increasingly noisy goat

TillyTrotter Fri 09-Oct-26 14:42:44

Fancy lace edging

Bellanonna Fri 09-Oct-26 14:24:31

Easy raspberry souffle

Magenta8 Fri 09-Oct-26 14:15:03

Cats hate terriers

Mel1967 Fri 09-Oct-26 14:08:20

Fancy large yacht 🛥️

LucyAnna5 Fri 09-Oct-26 08:25:10

I noticed greenfly

HowVeryDareYou2 Fri 09-Oct-26 08:17:39

It's especially worrying

twiglet77 Thu 08-Oct-26 21:27:57

Great editorial review

Magenta8 Thu 08-Oct-26 20:48:17

I'm not ginger

HowVeryDareYou2 Thu 08-Oct-26 20:36:35

Dog always yapping

ginny Thu 08-Oct-26 19:24:03

Read every day.

LucyAnna5 Thu 08-Oct-26 18:10:20

We eventually remembered

BoggledMind Thu 08-Oct-26 17:52:22

Twin cam horsepower

LucyAnna5 Thu 08-Oct-26 17:34:08

Everyone drank scotch

Magenta8 Thu 08-Oct-26 15:13:22

Lots of weeds

Bellanonna Thu 08-Oct-26 14:39:21

A reddish yellow

HowVeryDareYou2 Thu 08-Oct-26 14:33:44

Read Eric's Diary

TillyTrotter Thu 08-Oct-26 14:12:04

Old enemies sparred

Rocketstop2 Thu 08-Oct-26 14:02:20

Perfect evening shoes

LucyAnna5 Thu 08-Oct-26 12:36:32

Nice new envelopes