Gransnet forums

Games

Wordlinklers

(24 Posts)
Fridayschild Thu 10-Sept-26 23:50:20

Has anyone started a new Wordlinkle thread?

Fridayschild Thu 10-Sept-26 23:50:30

www.wordlinkle.com #866 – Medium
πŸ” 🟦 🟩 πŸ”
🟨 πŸŸ₯

NotSpaghetti Fri 11-Sept-26 08:16:45

I have just tried this game and think I prefer connections as you can "test" your thoughts before pressing "submit".

www.nytimes.com/games/connections

Is wordlinkle a UK game though?
That's a good thing if so.

Fridayschild Fri 11-Sept-26 23:14:09

www.wordlinkle.com #867 – Hard
🟩 πŸ” ❌ πŸ”
🟦 πŸŸ₯ 🟨

Fridayschild Fri 11-Sept-26 23:16:50

NotSpaghetti

I have just tried this game and think I prefer connections as you can "test" your thoughts before pressing "submit".

www.nytimes.com/games/connections

Is wordlinkle a UK game though?
That's a good thing if so.

Haven’t heard of that but I must have a look. I don’t know if Wordlinkle is UK. I joined in and now that thread is full I can’t find a new one. There were lots of contributors though - I’m not sure what’s going on! πŸ€”

Fridayschild Fri 11-Sept-26 23:57:05

Fridayschild

NotSpaghetti

I have just tried this game and think I prefer connections as you can "test" your thoughts before pressing "submit".

www.nytimes.com/games/connections

Is wordlinkle a UK game though?
That's a good thing if so.

Haven’t heard of that but I must have a look. I don’t know if Wordlinkle is UK. I joined in and now that thread is full I can’t find a new one. There were lots of contributors though - I’m not sure what’s going on! πŸ€”

It is UK focussed! I’ve had a look at connections and I’m not keen. There are no helpful clues and I need all the help I can get! πŸ˜†

NotSpaghetti Sat 12-Sept-26 15:02:05

No. You are right. No clues (but 4 chances).

Fridayschild Sat 12-Sept-26 20:00:14

www.wordlinkle.com #867 – Hard
🟩 πŸ” ❌ πŸ”
🟦 πŸŸ₯ 🟨

Fridayschild Sat 12-Sept-26 20:16:08

www.wordlinkle.com #868 – Extreme
🟦 ❌ ❌ πŸ”
❌ ❌ ❌ 🟨
πŸ” ❌ ❌ ❌
🟩 πŸŸ₯
That wasn’t good. And I seem to be on my own here. Has everyone given this up? 😒

NotSpaghetti Sun 13-Sept-26 00:41:14

www.wordlinkle.com #869 – Easy
🟨 🟦 🟩 πŸŸ₯

NotSpaghetti Sun 13-Sept-26 00:42:32

...not happy with "amble" to be honest. Or Acre really!

Fridayschild Sun 13-Sept-26 22:31:08

www.wordlinkle.com #869 – Easy
❌ 🟦 ⏰ 🟩
🟨 πŸŸ₯
NotSpaghetti but you did much better than me!

NotSpaghetti Mon 14-Sept-26 02:39:20

www.wordlinkle.com #870 – Medium
🟩 πŸŸ₯ 🟦 🟨

JackyB Mon 14-Sept-26 06:10:08

www.wordlinkle.com #870 – Medium
🟦 πŸŸ₯ 🟩 🟨

Fridayschild Mon 14-Sept-26 20:47:12

www.wordlinkle.com #870 – Medium
🟦 🟩 πŸŸ₯ 🟨
Welcome JackyB. Hopefully we’ll see more joining in now! 😊

MawsRosie Tue 15-Sept-26 05:43:38

These are the same as Another Connecting Wall
Why do we have two threads?

NotSpaghetti Tue 15-Sept-26 09:05:06

www.wordlinkle.com #871 – Hard
🟨 🟦 🟩 πŸŸ₯

Fridayschild Tue 15-Sept-26 22:55:03

www.wordlinkle.com #871 – Hard
πŸ” 🟦 πŸ” 🟩
πŸ” πŸ” 🟨 πŸŸ₯

Fridayschild Tue 15-Sept-26 23:01:18

MawsRosie

These are the same as Another Connecting Wall
Why do we have two threads?

I hunted for a new Wordlinkle and couldn’t find one so I started this by asking the question. No reply and I can’t see Another Connecting Wall. Why is it not showing and what can we do now? πŸ€”

Fridayschild Tue 15-Sept-26 23:08:07

MawsRosie, I just typed it in the search bar and the only Another Connecting Wall is the thread that finished as it was full. Is there another?

NotSpaghetti Wed 16-Sept-26 08:46:16

www.wordlinkle.com #872 – Extreme
❌ 🟨 🟩 πŸ”
❌ ❌ ❌ ⏰
πŸ” πŸŸ₯ 🟦

Ha ha ha ha ha!

MawsRosie Wed 16-Sept-26 09:03:27

More Connecting Walls!

Fridayschild Wed 16-Sept-26 11:13:20

MawsRosie

More Connecting Walls!

Thank you MawsRosie. I don’t know if we need to have this one deleted. I’ll move over and join in that one. I just wish someone had answered my question at the beginning of this thread!

Fridayschild Wed 16-Sept-26 11:17:12

Anyone using this thread should move over and join in More Connecting Walls. Sorry if this was confusing - it definitely confused me as I searched for a new thread when I started this and couldn’t find one!